1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Muscle Cars!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hells Bells, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

Ford MAN? Looks down... oh geez.. don't have a dick.... I'm a chick. ;) Also known as a "car girl" :D And I can drive as good or better than most dudes.

2. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

Oh yeah gotta love those Ark roads. I live in Okla so I've been to Ark and Missouri a few times. And I take I-44 pretty much daily in Tulsa. :)

Never heard of the parts shop you are talking about. Have you ever been out to Hallet the road race track? I went out to watch the Mid America Shelby Meet races .. it's been awhile ago.. I was only about 17 at the time.. just got my 74. I would love to have a good track car. And I'd prefer to do my racing at the track. I've done some small stoplight races.. but really it's not worth it to lose your license and pay heavy fines for street racing. Take it to the track!

And to all others there is NO replacement for the sound of a cammed v8 engine.... with a good lope. Man my 5.0 sounded sooo damn good.. flowmasters and dumped and cammed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
  3. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

my old boss///friend has a 69 429 boss all orginal and drives it occasionally
    he's had it for years and years always in the shop never ever left outside

that sucker will lay sum rubber down,,,

i had a 88 vette and it would run too,,, it had to go after the popo caught me at 147

north-central Arkansas--got to watch them troopers

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
  4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Highway 7 is a lot of fun down here.Ghost 1,your right about the troopers.Newton County Sheriff Dept will screw you bad,IMHO. Here's the link to that one place I get parts from,they're in Moore,OK
    OklahomaForeign.com

5. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

seems to me we all live in the same area,,,,hummmmm:D:D

6. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

my brother has a 1962 ford ranchero with 5.0 droppped in fully custom and goes

7. preme

preme CH Dog

HAD A 87 GRAND NATIONAL WITH THE CHIP..AND EXHUAST....:cool:

8. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

WE SHOULD HAVE A MEET!!!! A non bully bbq.haha Where all our dogs will be in stillwater collars as opposed to those horrid spiked things people put on their blue hippos.

9. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

My dads mechanic, who rebuilt my motor/ and the first trans... had a 69 Boss 429 bright red... beautiful car. I think I saw it when I was around 10 years old.. asked my dad if it could beat a camaro... he told me it would blow the doors off. lol I remember seeing the "Boss" on the side of the car and thinking "wow this car must be really super awesome" lol I was just a kid, didn't know anything about cars. But I think dad was right. :D:D

10. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yep,it seems we all live fairly close.

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Hells Bells,so that'd make you a Ford 'girl' then.Well a girl that likes pitbulls and nice cars can't be all bad.

12. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

This was my 74. Yeah mixed matched wheels... cared about traction more than appearance. :)
    [​IMG]

13. Luk8272

Luk8272 Big Dog

I am partial to my 72 SS chevelle with 454.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=818x0o9N07k

Keep in mind this was just 425hp and 500tq. Also had a posi with 2.73 gears in the rear. This video is 4yrs old. Now she has 3.31 gears and a bit over 600hp and Tq.

14. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

"just 425 hp and 500 tq" is still pretty damn good man! :D

15. Luk8272

Luk8272 Big Dog

Oh yeah it was fine but now she has been cranked and tweaked. However in the process of reinstalling everything I had a daughter, thus putting my car on hold indefinately. She was parked a year after the video was made, and remains there today, rebuilt engine, tranny, installed the 3.31 gears and tinkered with the posi. Just don't feel like paying for the fuel as she doesn't pass many stations.

16. Nikita

Nikita Big Dog

17. bulldog426

bulldog426 Big Dog

oh he!! i bet you that sucker is badazz

if yall notice 426 is in my screename which originally came from one time i put that number on a racecar which i numbered after the legendary 426 hemi, and 426 max wedge cars back in the day that dominated the racetracks. so my screename has to do with what i love pitbulldogs, and mopars!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
  18. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

some i had when i was a lil younger;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

What's up with the inline multi-carbed motors? What are they?

20. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

around 400hp straight six old school. ha, lol, proberly before your time mate.
    and the topic was muscle car lol, not 4 bangers.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009