1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Muscle Cars!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hells Bells, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

No, as in...What model??

Take into consideration I'm in the US, I have no clue what those are. Holden Torana??

2. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

VH Valiant Dodge Ute 265 hemi 6 with triple 45mm webbers and 4 speed
    VJ Charger 360 and 4 speed
    VJ E48 RT Carger 265 hemi 6 triple 48mm webbers and 4speed
    another photo of another straight 6 that was in another VJ Charger i had
    Holden GTR Torana, also had straight 6 with triple carbs.
    all completely rebuilt from ground up by myself/mechanical,body&paint,trim.owned them all at the same time and enjoyed taking turns in driving them as hard as they would go lol..
    i used to have another ute also with an 800+hp 440 big block, W5 heads etc, lol it was undriveable so i took the engine out and put it in another Charger.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
  3. Cobra Weineck 780 cubic inch, 1000Bhp
    [​IMG]

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

ok,I completely forgot about the Shelby Cobra.I'd love to get a chance to drive one.But they're so uncommon I rarely even think about them.I see alot more Camaros,Novas,Dusters and etc.Someday I'd like to get a Nova to fix up but all them old cars are getting harder to get anymore.

5. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

Oh yeah Cobra's love them too. Originals are ultra rare.