1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Best of the Best" Book

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GSDbulldog, Dec 21, 2008.

1. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

"Best of the Best" Book

Would it be a viable addition to a book collection? I was thinking of picking up a copy of it for a friend's birthday...

2. pitz&jitz

pitz&jitz Pup

Re: "Best of the Best" Book

it's not bad. Honestly a little pricey for what it is. A lot of pictures of champions in the balkans with pedigrees. Normally I enjoy looking at peds and studying how they are bred but not as much in this case. For me most of the dogs in the peds were all recognizable as they have been bred over there.

Some interesting stories though. It's fun to read what the seen is over there. They discuss some of the more popular breeders over there. All-in-all it is good.

3. Re: "Best of the Best" Book

Anyone that knows the authors name?

4. DeadGame4

DeadGame4 Big Dog

Was it Zinetti? i think he write it

5. Re: "Best of the Best" Book

Thats right. Remembered it when you said it. Thanks

6. Caos

Caos CH Dog

my buddy it's finish his book of the Ch.and Gr.Ch.will be 1000pages in two books with Gr.Ch.and Ch.from all over the world here one from Balkans

[​IMG]

[​IMG]