1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Pup 2010, NZ

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MISSAPBT, Jun 21, 2010.

1. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Just thought id post up some pics from the show we had here in NZ, Pukekohe on Sunday.
    My boy stage got 1st 3+ male novice.
    Gracie got 1st 3-6mnt pup, and then got Best Pup of Show!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!!

2. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

That mother lover in the last two pix's beautiful. How much does he weight?

3. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

My shoulders are so sore still from lugging him around, (well he lugged me) hes 32kgs, just done a convert 32 kg = 70.4 lbs that was last time I weighed him he has slimmed down so i would say probally about 60-65lbs.

4. Jelet

Jelet Banned

cute puppy

[​IMG]

do you have peds on both dogs?

5. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

6. Jelet

Jelet Banned

ty .

7. boosmommy

boosmommy Pup

these pits are beautiful! the smaller one reminds me of my boo when he was younger :)

8. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

both dogs are just splendid examples of the bulldog. Congrats on the win.

9. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Thank You NSDM!

Thats funny, coz my first bitch was Called Buu, i love that name!

10. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Just out of curiosity, how tall is your male? 60-65# is huge but he carries it really well. I hardly ever see conformation dogs in the 60# range, mostly just hogdogs. You did a great job on your boy.

11. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Im not sure i will have to measure him tonight or if it helps i an 175cm, 5,6" so im quite tall, i will get measurments tomorrow :)
    Just found a couple more of him
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Thanks for the delicious eye candy :) Wow, he should be at least 18 inches judging by his withers and your knees for a point of reference. The boy looks amazing, how old is he approximately?

13. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I have no clue where he gets his size from, as this littlemate was only a small red bitch. guess you get the odd giant. we have been told he is Reid's big red/Eastend's Neillson from the person he was purchased from, but who knows as its just word of mouth.
    He is 5.5 years, xmas he will be 6.

Where is he measuring point i should measure from?

14. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Measure the boy at the withers and you'll get his height.

15. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

nice looking dog congrats on the win