1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best RedboyxJeepxJocko stud!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Cuprija Boy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

2. Outsider

Outsider Big Dog

Very nice!!

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I hear theres just as much, if not more, controversy behind Yacuza's Mr. Indian as there is with Frisco

5. FANTOM

FANTOM Pup

6. WNK

WNK Big Dog

Mr. Indian is still alive? :D

7. FANTOM

FANTOM Pup

As you know, there are many doubts about Mr. Indian ROM, if he is alive or dead.
    The real true knows only his owner Dimitar from Yacuza Kennels or maybe guys from Bijeljina Boys, who sold Mr. Indian ROM to Yacuza. :cool:

But if he is REAL Mr.Indian or some his son, there is no doubt that this dog give many very good dogs!

So stop the discusions about this dog. We can´s solve it here...

This thread is about Redboy,jocko,jeep studs! So let´s search them!

8. WNK

WNK Big Dog

It was just a simple question, this dog must be 20.
    If you have a problem with my question, please let me know via PM.

9. FANTOM

FANTOM Pup

I don´t have any problem with your question. I give you only answer! That if Mr.Indian is still alive or not, knows only his owner.

And I only wanted to stop discusion like that, because it´s for nothing.

This thread is called Best RedboyxJeepxJocko stud! so give me some :-D

10. FANTOM

FANTOM Pup

11. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

No disrespect, but how can you talk about something being the best anything if you can't even discuss if it is alive, dead or even what it is supposed to be. To me, there is a huge difference between a dog and his son, even his best son. So, if people don't want questions about shit, they shouldn't mention shit. Too much doesn't add up to look at this particular issue as some sort of long dead misunderstanding.

12. CTG

CTG Big Dog

13. FANTOM

FANTOM Pup

Can you tell me,where did you see,taht I am talking about Mr.Indian is the best? I never said this!
    I only said, that there is no doubt,that he give some good dogs.

Do you have some evidence,that Mr.Indian in Yacuza kennel is false?

If there will be discusion,about his identity, it will be only talking about nothing...because we can´t resolve the case.

Me, I would never want a puppie from Mr.Indian...because I have doubts about his identity. Some older dogs, who has Mr. Indian in their third and more generation are good...

That´s why I don´t want to discuss about this dog. I want to know some other redboy/jocko/jeep stud dogs.