1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Yellow Stud?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Marty, Mar 26, 2004.

1. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

2. shake

shake Banned

who runing pm . look's fire:)

3. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

Realjudge he has straws off big John but don't sell them.. Heists it once or twice a year though..

4. shake

shake Banned

And they will cost a grip:)

5. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

Those pups are $1000 when he sells them. other pups are 600. He usually goes up a little on the price if he keeps them longer, The first two i bought were 7 mos and i paid 700. Both turned out. Had fun hunting both so far..Those big john pups on the ground now were a litter of four he is keeping 2 i got one and another guy is getting one. If you ask me those are pretty much workingman prices by most peoples standards.. Especially considering the source.

6. shake

shake Banned

YOU are right but anthoer 200 $ i can fuck with tg . what you think ace

7. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

lol. shake, you want tg stuff? give me he waccamaw all day. I've bought from most of them and he treated me better than anybody..

8. flava

flava Pup

Love that blood my self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But to shitty that wacc bred around a few mutts like sabre(stopped).
    But who cares realy as long as the dogs work.:)

9. shake

shake Banned

LOGED on 2 they site who's proven game tested???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Please don't answer that.

11. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

Far as I know waccamaw, only hog hunts with his dogs... don' participate in the other.. He actually has a big boar on his place.

12. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

I never heard that flava. Far as i know she was one good hunting dog. I'll ask him next time we talk .. tonight. Were you with him on that particular hunting trip? Usually his dogs are hunt crazy they will often beat the bay dogs to the hog.. I never heard anything bad about sabre..

13. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

they are still some the best out their !!! i love mine !! the redboy/jocko " yellow dogs" in my opinion ARE the best , LINE BRED, or crossed with some old school boyles is ABSOLUTELY some of the best TODAY !!! i will always breed yellow dogs , here is my dogs mother & she truly is one of the best bitch's to come off of Tant's yard !! & producing FIRE ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [277020] :: JOEY'S MISSY :cool:

14. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

15. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

death grip...u got that smack dog in your ped? he's a good looking dog

16. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I'm gonna use this one if all goes well.

[​IMG]

17. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Sharp looking animal, YB.

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

19. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Nice looking clean dog.. I guess pics had been taking before his 4 hunts ?

20. shake

shake Banned

GOOD 1 OHP:confused: