1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bgfu's Mama Cass

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by SLICK WILLIE, Jul 17, 2005.

1. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

17 July 2005 at 5:30 pm I found Cass dead on the chain. She had been bred to CGD CH Jethro and was due in Aug. Well it's just another day in the dog world and you take the good with the bad. When I look at the yard and ask myself why? This is kinda funny cause I dreamed about this happening to her a while back and it came true! What luck huh! Days like this make me want to get rid of them all...

2. njchmin

njchmin Big Dog

bgfu i am so sorry about cass.

3. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Thank's! I am just sick right now...

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Sorry man for this great loss :(

5. njchmin

njchmin Big Dog

Do you know what happend to her?

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Man Im so sorry...it had to be something with this damn heat...my dogs are feeling it bad this year..and its been way dry in my area of the midwest which dont provide the usual cooling thunderstorm in the evenings...but hey BGFU we only cry once and its usually with the first one we lose...and like you said just another day in the dog world.
    Im really sorry man I hope you recover quickly. May my condolences be with you. Sincerely Mister

7. CB

CB CH Dog

Sorry bgfu, its been so damn hot over here in NC today i just cant stay cool and they may have caused the problem with her. Keep your head up and look at all the good times you had with her.

8. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

sorry to hear, man. another door will open, i promise you that.

9. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

sincerely srry BGFU.......... at times like this..dont look for explanations.....
    JUST PUSH ONWARD!!!!!!.......

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2005
  10. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

BGFU I am so sorry for your loss..I know she meant alot to you. I feel your pain, when I lost LuLu it nearly killed me..If there is anything I can do let me know! Once agian I am so so sorry!!

11. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

after the evaluation seems to have been heat stroke along with choking and the damned shade was all in her area but the heat still got her. Thanks all! it helps having all of you to lean on as the Pit bull community Family. I'm a grown man but I want to cry like a baby! Thanks again Dogger's

12. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

13. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

jus the response on this thread lets u know that YOU are not alone BGFU!!!
    keep ur head up....put full strength into those that are healthy.
    F

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2005
  14. r.i.p bgfu and sorry to hear that to hl

15. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Man I Am So Sorry To Hear That, I Know You Were Very Excited About That One, Let Us Know If There Is Anything We Can Do!!!

16. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

i am very sorry to hear about the loss just remeber the good times my sincerest condolences

17. 440rider

440rider Guest

that's what everyone is here for ....leaning on your other dogs helps as well! Don't give up on the rest of em' surely they wouldnt give up on you! Keep her close to your heart bro!

18. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

damn man, sorry to hear...

R I P

19. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Well its better today and I pulled my Bo Dee bitch inside today cause she is getting ready to drop next week. The heat is so damn bad right now everywhere it ant even funny. Thanks again!

20. CB

CB CH Dog

yeah it was another hot one today so humid outside. Keep thos dogs cool.