1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Big thickets GR CH ajax

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GameKid16, Jun 12, 2005.

1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

2. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

The Dog Beat Some Good Ones. He Was Dog Of The Year. What Does That Tell U

3. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

4. 440rider

440rider Guest

anyone have anything off ajax?

5. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Ajax is as legit as a dog can get! Passed away early so stud carrer did'nt really take off!

6. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

Some of that mims stuff. Mims is changing the Game!!! There are some out there but not anything worth looking for...

7. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Man Ajax has been being known as one of the best Mims/Sorrells crosses for awhile ...look at his record and some of the dogs below him...a lot of good ones to I might add.

8. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

:04 To A Ch.war Eagle What The Hell Is This A Type O?

9. SFK

SFK Top Dog

:04 To A Ch.war Eagle What The Hell Is This A Type O?

Ha Ha Nope! & I heard it was over in :02.

10. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

11. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

the match with gus was a flukey thing, not saying ajax would not have won but when they hit with such force at the start one of gus's ribs punctured a vital organ that is why the best dog he faced lasted such a short time.

12. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

He was a sorrells mims cross and yes he did do one h*ll of a job in the fighting ring he showed his a** out on all of his matches which is pretty good in my book

13. dajuice

dajuice Big Dog

you really need to quit!!!!!!!!!!!

14. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Damn i want a dog like that :D... Sound like he hit like LT!

Vic

15. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Hold up...What?

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

ajax was a ACE dog in every way. he would slam dogs when he hit them on a scratch. adapt to there style & out smart them & finish when he could. M.B is a friend of mine & i had the opportunity to see ajax a few times. i was always impressed when i was at his yard ajax son macho is a bad SOB as well. i had a bitch off macho & penelope her name was "gator girl" & she was rough as any. M.B also had ch elijah on his yard as well. & dogs straight off mr. creel's yard so don't bee fooled by the ped.

17. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I was waitin on you to chim in.

18. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa lets get it on come on lol

19. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Sorry I m not gonna argue more of a peace maker then a s*it starter

20. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

You really need to stop!!!!!