1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bigger impact in the game??? Eli or Redboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mrstranger, Jul 19, 2011.

1. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Ironhead, not bulllyson. But even with that, eli still holds more weight as it is in several well known dogs and lines and jeep-redboy dogs usually get crossed with rascal blood nowadays

2. willypete

willypete Big Dog

Eli hands down and anyone with any brain could go thru peds and see that way more lines built out of his offspring . Not knocking the redboy plugs because the dogs have fOr sure proven their value but in no better way than jeep dog has .

3. who

who Top Dog

In response to honeybunch breeding!!!! I do believe she was from sam kennedy's yard, look at the pictures, bullyson didn't through throse kind of dogs, jeep has the same colby in him that redboy does by the way, that's why the jeep/redboy works,

4. kelbone

kelbone Pup

Fair enough. Eli and Eli crosses had a bigger impact, purely for the fact that they braught a new dimension to the dogs, but that is all tight up to time. Everybody was chasing gameness and everybody wanted Redboy. Then everybody wanted hard biting dogs so everybody wanted Eli. I guess we will not come to a conclusive answer, because impact is time based. If we look at the earlier years, then it was Redboy. If we look at later on, it was Eli. Now, especially in a place where competetion is still rive, Snooty is the blood. I guess it all comes down to preference and area. Americans has always loved their game bred dogs, while in the Balkans a winner is more valued.

5. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

I have a 50/50 redboy/snooty pup now. she is almost 4 months old. she is very very smart and loyal already
    [​IMG]

I have a 50/50 redboy/eli (cardenas) pup now going on 5 months. annoying bark and nothing but energy and mouth.
    [​IMG]

sorry for not having peds...just getting back to the dogs. anybody looking for some tight bred stuff, let me know. esp anything tight eli or redboy. NC is where its at.

In conclusion I would say redboy. too much of it can be bad, but if crossed right, you cant go wrong.

6. capo

capo Big Dog

...........eli.

7. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Without getting into witch dogs were really off who.Eli anyway you look at it.

8. elibred

elibred Big Dog

well since yall brought redboy crosses in this i will just say what about the eli/boze cross thats all the impact you need. eli into spook nuff said..... just sayin

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i don't think thers a better foundation then eli/missy blood. when it's right no crosses needed. too much redboy & your asking fror trouble. every inbred redboy dog i seen i wouldn't feed for one reason or a nother. eli bred dogs changed the way the game was played. i'd go outlaw over reddoy bred dogs before redboy.

10. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Nice nice. Great points for both Red Boy and Eli.

11. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

when i got my two pups, my friend got this male at a deal. 100% eli through cardenas blood/maverick/sixbits

[​IMG]

I think im interpreting the original post different. I just think you see more of eli blood in dogs peds today. Its just what a lot people are breeding. So of course your going to get a lot more recognition from that line, if thats what everybody got. look at the ratio of how many dogs are being bred from the eli line compared to how many are being proven. I think that says a lot. As far as what your asking out of an APBT, I'm sticking with redboy. thats why most people with good redboy blood, keep it for themselves, and can cross it with whatever, to crank it up a notch.

12. elibred

elibred Big Dog

all that can be said for almost all lines

13. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

To the Redboy fans the answer is obviously Redboy and its obvious Eli fans say Eli. What is obvious is both lines are still around in inbred and crossed form because those working them like what they got. So it would seem both have made an impact in many a dogmans yard over time. Big up to both lines.

14. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

dead even...every time i name five that puts redboy on top someone else will name ten that puts eli out front....and if someone else names five eli dogs that were garbage i will name ten redboy dogs the same....both made incredibly positive impacts on the game but neither have thrown a perfect game....and then as soon as we just about get this figured out someone will toss in Bolio....and the threads will continue...but it is a fun read....US1

15. gameness will always have the most long lasting impact, that after all is the name of the game, so to speak. keep the game blood tight and use other lines, for my money it is other game lines for those hot crosses.

16. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Great post.

17. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Soo true. Haha.

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

what time period was eli around vs when redboy was? that would make a difference

19. who

who Top Dog

Look at how ELI was bred to females, look at how REDBOY was bred, which owner had more trust in his dogs do you think? Eli produced the world's most famous quitter BULLYSON and redboy produced the ch with tremendous gameness yellowjohn, ELI was just another texas bulldog around, REDBOY was a dog that redefined the fastlane with his family. That's the simple truth,

20. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

too much redboy????
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=66
    deacon was on one of the best dogyards of all time and deacon outproduced all the eli crossed dogs (reno for example) on that yard combined. i'd rather have one good dog off deacon than 100 eli dogs.