1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bigger impact in the game??? Eli or Redboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mrstranger, Jul 19, 2011.

1. elibred

elibred Big Dog

true very true. 85% of people in general think that a pit bull is supossed to be a 60 + pound monster dog that eats children and looks bad ass to stroke ego's. you'll be surprised at how may people ask me what kind of dog jak is its sad .

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"Who is Honeybunch out of then" the breeder said bullyson & her first owner said the same thing. anything else is up to you to believe.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Wasn't she bred by irish jerry? Or did he just end up with her?

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

a fella in KY ended up with her & that's where she die. carver bred her & jerry got her as a gyp or a pup i can't remember? there's a funny story FB tells in the carver documentary

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Its true she died from a springpole accident right?

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Naw she died from jumping through a hoop at a circus LMAO.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

LWG i've herd a few different story's like neglect,bad kidney,infections, broken back etc. only the guys that had her could say for sure. i don't believe it was from a springpole thoug.

8. art

art Big Dog

She dieed in ky

9. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

redboy all day, Eli has more sub families thenredboy but redboy did it himself.

10. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

story is she fell off the springpole and landed on a cement bowl, breaking her back.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Ouch! Lol..........

12. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

13. who

who Top Dog

Seems fitting...

14. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Redboy/jocko was a historical event in the production of fast lane dogs.... The world renowned cross was a reunion of dogs breed down from colbys galtie....

They crossed back into the same blood through Mayfield lighting II bred down from Tudor dibo.

Teal Sarge was bred down from Colby dime. Both were off the same blood.... Edwards imported Galtie.

This blood has the depth and gameness to compete long into the future in the right hands.

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

bump..here is one..thier is another somewhere.

16. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Brother no shit , You asked the ? I answered Its all good !!! GO AUBURN !!!

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

this is so no one has to get off topic on the other thread.