1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Biscuit X S.T.P Buck

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by depthsoftheC, Aug 4, 2012.

1. What are yalls thoughts on a tight bred Biscuit male bred to a tight bred Buck female?

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

got an example pedigree wise

3. preme

preme CH Dog

Yeah post ped and 1st if your happy with both parents give it a shot that's all you can do

4. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Better yet how are the parents? Are they bulldogs or are you lining up pedigrees? The Eli/Bolio cross has been done in the past with success.

5. The parents are both really nice bulldogs especially the biscuit sire. Its a friend of mine doing the breeding so i will try and get the pedigrees from him to check out. I was just wondering if anybody had any experience with this cross, what the pros and cons would be and if it is a known successful cross. As you can tell im kinda new to it all so any info would help and for those of you I see on all the other posts try to keep the smartass comments to a minimum please.