1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bit of a read

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by peppapig, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Aarsbaard

Aarsbaard Pup

Were there two Cork Roses? On this page there is a picture of a red Cork Rose: Untitled

2. beanieman

beanieman Banned

the red one is cork rose on the page you posted

3. beanieman

beanieman Banned

And now i am getting impressed seems like you have read a book :thumbsup:
    for you to acualy notice something, i do not think so :D

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lucky if the fucker can finger paint by numberslet alone read....lol.....most of the shit hes posted is out of books tho.perhaps someone is reading for him.lol.:D

5. beanieman

beanieman Banned

LMAO peppa

Roughcurr hear you go :D
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZCGa1vFeOA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZCGa1vFeOA&feature=related[/ame]

6. whats so hard about conditioning two dogs and settin them down. their the ones doing the hard stuff. If you get the right dog from the beginning...........

but thats what seems to be letting you guys down........the penny will finally drop when you get tired flogging them same spent lines to no avail!:dogkiss:

7. beanieman

beanieman Banned

what kind of drugs are you on?
    you keep on talking BS about dogs.
    what's not clear to you, i have working line staffie's bred for conformation.
    I do a frame, tugging and stuff like that, thats al i care about.
    stop ruining every thread with your stupid ass remarks.
    get a life

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

your a sweaty ballbag with puss
    filled warts.....you fucking twat....how has this tit not been kicked??......you making comments on absolutely fuck all in relation to your posts.either your a spastic.....or you really are a cop who knows fuck all about dogs and are copying and pasteing and hoping it suits!!! :yeehaw:

9. beanieman

beanieman Banned

do not know why this sausage jockey is not beeing kicked.
    Seems the mods like it that every thread on this board is turning in to a presentday fighting conversation by this guy !
    He encourage people to fight dogs on a public board, must be a fat copper eating his donuts !

10. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

:Dhaha.. what an idiot...

11. beanieman

beanieman Banned

you can't have it al in life.
    Some have the looks, some the brains, some have both and some have none :p

12. jjbulls

jjbulls Pup

some classic pics... nice one ..:D

13. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Too true my friend:rolleyes: Well hey,that's just the way it is. Let's sit back and enjoy the show

14. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

hey bud are you happy with the dogs you feed? if the answer is yes, who gives a shit about what others say. the perfect dog is in the eye of the beholder. there's two kinds of people in this world: those that like what you breed and those who don't. Psycho earned his keep and threw good offspring, nuff said!

15. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

the photo of terry byrne with "black tiger", the white staffordshire is not "cork rose" as she was a red bitch...R

16. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

Thats correct i often wonder were people get there information about dogs from