1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Black dogs...

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Irish Pitbull, Dec 5, 2010.

1. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

SprintPhoto_b1t0jj.jpg here is a female of mine

2. elibred

elibred Big Dog

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i know he aint apbt ,he did"nt need to be ,some met him and failed !rip moses..

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

ps .....i love anll bulldogge"s

6. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

SprintPhoto_bze0cp.jpg SprintPhoto_bl2mz2.jpg here are a couple of mine the one on the far left is a 3/4 mims bitch...and the one beside her is a grandson of garners roscoe

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

got a ped on that mims bitch for curiosity purposes

8. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

294110 is her ped number i dont have peds online

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i dont have it either maybe someone that does would be kind enough to do that for us

10. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

11. AGame

AGame CH Dog

12. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

preciate that AGame

13. elibred that little bat looks like mine at the age of 9 months! Looking nice congrats

14. elibred

elibred Big Dog

and it just so happens he is around nine months. thanks

15. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

luv him! looks good

16. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

haha batman looks good

17. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

from two weekends ago
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I see you meno, you got a nice looking dog.

19. elibred

elibred Big Dog

thanks eljay. twister is looking really good im loving the bat ears, jak's ears were like that but he got a tick on one while we were out one day so it made one of his ears kinda flop down a lil. but its starting to stand back up

20. elibred

elibred Big Dog