1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Black dogs...

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Irish Pitbull, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Here is my bat 8 months old

[​IMG]

and here 14 months old :)

[​IMG]

2. elibred

elibred Big Dog

awesome looking dog christos how much did he weigh at 8 -10 months

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Looking damn good here

4. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

thank ya! yeah these damn ticks have been bad this year. u need to bring jak for a visit sometime!

5. green machine

green machine Top Dog

6. CHATNJACK

CHATNJACK Big Dog

Here is 1. of mine !

[​IMG]

7. Thank you all!

Now he is 22 months, 20 kg. At that age he was around 17 if I'm not mistaken

8. green machine

green machine Top Dog

how ya been jack? hows the fam?

9. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

nice dog jack, i just rolled through the Francis Marion yesterday BTW

10. elibred

elibred Big Dog

yep jak is right around that same weight at 9mos

11. Steeldog

Steeldog Big Dog

Why is black a dominant color with the gamebreds?

12. CHATNJACK

CHATNJACK Big Dog

Thank you mlmass, heres her ped... http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=369231

Doing good Nate unless you count almost drowning in the pool a few weeks ago! I slipped on a toy my granddaughter left on the deck, broke 4 toes on my right foot, hit my head on the bottom and since I have a tracheostomy, well enough said. My lungs and esophagus still hurt from chemical burns I got from the water in the pool but all of my Dr.'s say I'll be as good a new in a few more weeks, as long as I stay out of the pool. LOL, no DUH right!

13. elibred

elibred Big Dog

14. CHATNJACK

CHATNJACK Big Dog

More pictures of Molly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A tightly inbred Loposay bitch (daughter to bitch below). 1st & 2nd pic's are her as a pup with my daughter and Andrea Press (in 2006) before she purchased the AADR. Andrea gave her Judges Choice Female, 1st. in her Puppy Class, Best Puppy and Best of Show. Last pic is recent (about a month) @ 21 lbs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My old linebred "Loposay's Tipper" bitch. 45 lbs. HOG FAT, lol.... enjoying her hard earned old age.

[​IMG]

15. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Great looking hounds, Jack ;)

16. art

art Big Dog

17. CHATNJACK

CHATNJACK Big Dog

Not yet. This is going on now, http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=361463 Molly's 3rd. will be to a dog bred exactly like Scooter, same pedigree, just a different dog. The person who put those up on feds, OOps I ment pedsonline forgot to put that info on the pedigree. Her 2nd breeding will this one, http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=369505 (I'M NOT ADVERTIZING) None are available. All are spoken for. After her 3rd breeding I'm going to feral hog hunt some more, then we'll see what happens!

Thank you Irish Pitbull !

18. art

art Big Dog

ya i would keep all them to... i love the gater baby / samanth dogs lol y i asked ....good luck with them man

19. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

Jack you need some help bringin them hogs downgive me a holler, haven't been out in a while.

20. CHATNJACK

CHATNJACK Big Dog

Thanks art. It sounds like you know how to keep a secret too, lol. I sent you a PM also.

I sent you a PM too mlmaas.