1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Black Mamba

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by XxKonnectionsxX, May 15, 2008.

1. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Hello...
    I am in need of information on a dog's ped. The only thing is I'm not sure how this dog is exactly bred. Her name is Black Mamba... She is here in the states. I'm sure there are quite a few, but I believe she may have some Carver or Mayfield in her ped. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. cain0main

cain0main Pup

is this Black Mamba from Virginia? If so, I have a daughter from her.
    [​IMG]

and this is a picture of mamba
    [​IMG]
    I am at work right now so I don't have any paper work with me.

3. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

I'm not sure.When you get a chance show me the ped and I will be able to tell.. IThe dog I have is a short red bitch with a black mask. Thanks for the reply.

4. cain0main

cain0main Pup

I don't have an online ped for but she is down from Virgil blood. I have the papers the breader gave me, but I have not done anything with them because I never had any plans on breeding.