1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by runt, Mar 28, 2006.

1. runt

runt Big Dog

www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/print pedigree.php?dog_id=140080 bred to199194,62239,58969 which makes up the top to this the bottom134370 140080 is my boys grandsires full sister now this is the sires dam side 199194 is the full sister to my boys 3rd. gen. bred to 62239 which is bred to 58969 the last 3 ped.# makes up the sires dam side because I can't find any closer pedigrees. 62239 comes from the 5th. gen. brother sister breeding bred to 58969 is the 4th.gen.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2006
  2. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

What's being said or asked here? Do you want suggestions/oppinions on this ped. or are you asking questions on it?

The Watcher likes this.
  3. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Say what meow?

The Watcher likes this.
  4. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

?#@!?#@?@?!?@?#??!??!?!

5. runt

runt Big Dog

you guys are sick:) . I don"t have peds. online so I have search peds. to find my dogs ancesters, and those numbers are the ones I could find on my boy,and what I wanted to know is scatered or not what would the bloodlines be considered as.

6. b_dog58

b_dog58 Big Dog

last time i saw that many numbers on the screen my computer had crashed.

7. runt

runt Big Dog

well it didn't crash this time,but can you help are you trying to be a comedian:D

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Well. since we can't pull up any of those #, maybe you could just give us the names of the dogs with those #? Did you have to practice to type all that?

9. runt

runt Big Dog

incase you people didn't notice this is pitbull community not def comety jams. People come here for help and education of this wonderful breed and all they seem to get is funnys and dummys.But a lot of you are quick to bash someone when they do the wrong thing.So I leave it like my mom use to say if you can say anything positive then don't say nothing at all.And I practice what I preach,if there something I know that can help someone I post it if I don't know I move on.

10. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Runt, chill out. The only thing being said is those links you posted DONT WORK! We cannot give you an opinion on your dogs pedigree without being able to access either one of those pedigrees.

11. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

All I see when clicking any of the links given is "Page Cannot Be Found" - thus leading to the inability for anyone to help you. Can you try re-posting them?

12. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

No offense, just a lot of useless #. Like I said, maybe post the names of those dogs.

13. runt

runt Big Dog

140080 is Crawfords"Dusty Rose"which is sister to Channell's"sir Winston"2nd gen.top199194is Alcedo's"Suekie" sister to Harris"Baltimore"3rd.gen.Buckingham's"Rocky Jr."36036 and Claycombs"Sandy"10609 is sire and dam to 62239 which is the full brother to the 5th gen.to produce Brooks's"Budweiser 4th gen. bred to Terry's"Texas Belle"58969 which is the sister of Tony's"Ms HELL's BELL"4th. gen.to produce smith's"Indo"3rd.gen.Baltimore and INdo produced Smith's"BRE BRE" 2nd.gen.SIR WINSTON & BRE BRE produced my boys sire KING's "DIRTY PLAYER"bred to 134370 which is KATZ' sugar n spice,which is my boys dams sister JENSEN'S "DIXIE DEW".

14. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

15. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Looks like a lot of different blood on the sires side, I don't know a lot about it though, but that's what it looks like to me. Some Carver, Greenwood,and others.

16. TRENCHHOUND

TRENCHHOUND Big Dog

check you messages runt