1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bloodline attuide

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GameKid16, Jul 11, 2005.

1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

I have had alot of people say that a redboy dog doesnt like been growled at?? is this true.. also what do other tight breed lines not like? eli,jeep,redboy,snooty ETC ETC... is there a way they act due to there bloodline<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

2. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

my dogs dont like to be growled at, they flip out, knocking stuff over etc, etc

and their as street bred as street gets!

3. njchmin

njchmin Big Dog

None of my dogs like getting growled at. 3 of them are mixes. I think its the dog itself not its bloodline.

4. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

I have also read that jeep dog does not like gettin bit on the face, is there anymore info like this on other lines?

5. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

I heard that to as well but i think a member said their dog has been bitten in the face many times and doesnt mind much. Probably depends on the dog its self

6. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

i'm sure some dogs have different pain tollerances if you will. the growl is definetly a threat to your dog especially when he's at your side or at home.

7. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

People follow bloodlines hoping for a desired trait or traits,as in ,This bloodline tends to throw these traits. Not a guarentee but your uping the odds.In the end tho, each dog is its own personality with its own abilities and traits.Being growled at is perceived as a threat and they will either stand up or submit.The face biting thing,can't see a dog really enjoying it LOL but as said above,some dogs have a higher tolerance for pain.Its all a genetic lottery with you trying to fix the odds in your favor.

8. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

exactly well said drycreek

9. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

thank you that was very well put, thanks everyone for replying