1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bloodline(s) that produced the most GR.CH

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by crunK, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

What about the quality of the bitches in both dogs were bred too? The dog bred 100 times could have bred 5 Gr Ch's out of 3 well bred bitch's and 5 Gr Ch's out of 97 shit bitch's, where as the dog bred that was only bred two or three times might have bred nothing if bred to more poorer quality bitch's. It's all subjective, and its comes down to the biggest number. Given the choice of someone who scores a goal every three games versus someone who's scores a spectacular goal every 10 games, i know what most managers plum for.

2. true grit

true grit Pup

chinaman/frisco contributing still to the eli/carver cross and they aren't the only ones. Not my fav line of dogs but the ? was what bloodline has produced the most gr chs the eli/carver crosses has been consistently producing dogs simply put LONGER than any other line I can think of. So I would agree. That's not percentages or anything complicating the ?anymore than it already is. There's not a concrete answer that is definate and can be fact proven that everyone can agree on but these threads always seem to come up. My 2 cents.

3. MRMALONEY

MRMALONEY Pup

True grit.look at all the Eli carver dogs i named. I still left out ch croc, grch candy,grch Pedro,ch taz, bolero,grch Rufus,a hole bunch of ch and gr chbfom thev1970- 2013 eli carver bred..and I didnt even mention grch bb red or gr ch banjo, gr ch el diablo negro.. Gr ch Tina.. That Emile stuff thru some dogs too ! I have 30 years with these dogs and know that Maurice carver and the Eli stuff has set the tone to date of what a bulldog should be .

Bulldog C likes this.
  4. MRMALONEY

MRMALONEY Pup

come on man !

5. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

There isn't a line of dog that has produced grand champions as consistently as redboy/jocko period. All these are grand champions : Yellow, Rodney, Mayday, Punk, Barracuda, Lukane, Haunch, Yellowman, and I am sure there are several that I cannot think of or don't know about. You listed a lot of champions and that is NOT the topic of discussion, if it were the redboy/jocko dogs would still be in the race as there are several champions off that line. For the record MrMaloney, I have a 50% eli female here that is the best I have ever owned, and I have a heavy maverick dog crossed with an 1/8th spike/frisco that I like so I like the blood you are talking about, I just think those redboy/jocko dogs have the trophy for most grand champions produced.

6. MRMALONEY

MRMALONEY Pup

Your totally wrong..grch midnight(bullyson-arts missy-bolio(carver)..grch happy jack..ch midnight cowboy,grch cherokee cheif..gr ch onyx,gr ch tornado !!! I can keep going on and on !!!

7. MRMALONEY

MRMALONEY Pup

Grch dutch boy, gr ch oiler !! These dogs all ended up being called bloodlines. However they are all eli carver crosses!! Doo you want more? I can go on ! This is all in fun people..just sharing some info.

Mrmaloney

8. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

You are right but lookin at it a different way most of the dogs mentioned on here ARE bloodlines....

9. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

The only problem with all this is lol its wrong when those sayin mayday you have ta look at it as a bloodline you have ta count what those grch produced and what was tight bred back to mayday dogs and yes I believe up to about 15 years or so ago the carver/eli cross was the best but not no more lol most of the dogs you listed in this thread by far you couldn't get in 4 and honestly for every great dog of that bloodline you can put here I could probably do the same with a grch with mayday within 3 lol

10. MRMALONEY

MRMALONEY Pup

I here you bro..some may call it that. Oldschoolers more than likely say some eli carver stuff thru xyz...or gr ch may day stuff out of the xyz dog.

11. MRMALONEY

MRMALONEY Pup

Your not getting it !!! The question is in history period!! So your saying sense mayday appeared and after he produced he (his bloodline) produced mar ch and grch than the eli carver cross? Your still wrong!!! Lmao!!

12. MRMALONEY

MRMALONEY Pup

Well..lets stop all this bro..we like what we all like.. By the way maday isnt a redboy jocko dog either!! He is a 1/4 redboy, 1/4 jocko 1/4 (carver)bolio-boomerang,1/4 clouse its a 4 way cross i even see bullyson is mayday's ped!!! Lol

13. preme

preme CH Dog

Yup ^^^^^^

14. preme

preme CH Dog

Cardena and flores bred dogs would beg to differ also eli carver still on top of the food chain ... No ? Rbj bred dogs are to but there is no monoply on the game ...

15. preme

preme CH Dog

There are many modern day eli carver winning dogs also ...bolio eli cross also since bolio is a carver dog :)

16. MRMALONEY

MRMALONEY Pup

Yep preme! I didnt even mention what is being done with that a cardenas stuff..i hear mexico and south america are putting out ch and grch from the famous eli-carver crosses.

17. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

"Eli carver" is too vague at this point to be considered a bloodline.

18. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Will you post the ped of a bullyson dog, in maydays' ped?

19. MRMALONEY

MRMALONEY Pup

Ladybuy, have you seen grch mayday's ped? Just look at grch rowdy ped, its heavy bullyson-carver !

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"every modern combat dog.will go back to hinzel/corvino crosse" i believe carver said that in a interview years ago. imo that still holds true today for the most parts. to the polar opposit of that is how genealogy works in our dogs of today lol. most grch are crossed dogs from several different "bloodlines". so the only wat to answer is to list the individual dog who produced the most grch. but then you got to think a lot of dogs never sent in every report so there'd be more ranked dogs who everyone knew was high rank but didn't have the certificate. idt there's a right or wrong answer for this other then. midnight cowboy was the best producer of bulldogs to ever look through a collar & mo carver was the best breeder to ever stick a male to a bitch lol.