1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bloodlines what are the differences?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by joelkckit, Jul 9, 2011.

1. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

HELLO SIR! I'M joel. I'm a newbie wen it comes to pitbulls... i just want to ask you guys bout the different bloodlines... the basic bloodlines and the new ones.... for example i have a jeep dog or chinaman, what would I expect from my dog... interms of behavior, drive, gameness, mouth.. etc... tnx and God Bless.

2. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

With the Chinaman-dogs I would expect a fast lane dog with a hard mouth. Jeep too, really.

3. Thank You. As far as the Chinaman and jeep stuff, it depends how far back that the offspring has been tested. There is a lot of watered down stuff that certainly isn't fast lane comp.

4. coach

coach Big Dog

If you need a selection that caters to your style bulldog go to Tom Garner.He is established and caters to every need from house pet to working dog.Chinaman and variations..... straight from a true dog man....nothin but quality.

5. That would not be my first choice. If your going to go that route, make sure you have money.

6. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

thank you sir. for your responses.. I'm from the Philippines... I'm planing to get I nice gamebred dog... a smart ono that I cud use for hunting and as a family member.. tnx. God Bless.

7. hardluck

hardluck Banned

man how about them game fowl over there.

8. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

we have lots of gamefowl in the phil. I'm not into them but I can assure u that in philippines we hav good game fowls... even backyard breeder has some good ones..

9. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

In the philippines game fowls or "Sabong" is a way of life... from rich to poor, from young and old... from farm to backyard breeder... they are very serious bout the "sabong"... So if your a game fowl lover you'll love our country.

10. Steeldog

Steeldog Big Dog

I can second that about "Sabong". It's a way of life. I'm filipino and lucky to be american born. My dad and uncle's all divorced from too much Sabong.

11. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

"STEELDOG" its the realty in the philippines. my grand father was a sabungero every time he has money he just bet on it.

12. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

Good thing I'm not into sabong cuz I myt be tempted to bet my money.... I love my family more than anything.. I think if you have a hobby or interest make sure u dn't forget ur family. ryt now I want to buy a new dog... but I can't afford it so I have to hold on and wait for my break so that all things will be balance.