1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by lehd, Jul 27, 2004.

1. lehd

lehd Pup

do any of you guys know where I can find the history or the begginnings of each bloodlines, like negirino, chinaman, bolio etc., whats the characteristics of each lines and how can I identify them. also which kennel does have this kind of bloodlines.

hope you all can help me!

thanks!

FOR THE LOVE OF THE DAWG!!!!!

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

To find alot of history on Nigerino dogs, try Townsend and Cates, for Chinaman, a Eli X Snooty cross, check out Tom Garner. For Bolio check out Patrick. Lots of history on these dogs can be found on this board when you become a premium member, and there is alot of history on these dogs just by surfing the web....good luck.
    BB

3. sir, how can i be a premium member?

4. X

X Banned

You should see a banner at the top of each page, it changes ever 4-5 seconds or something like that... click on the one that says "Premium Membership" and it will take you to a page that will explain it :)