1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

blue pits real or fake?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BDK, May 11, 2004.

1. cromsboss

cromsboss Big Dog

2. alpay

alpay Big Dog

I think blue pitbulls are not real pitbull...

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Well we just proved to you that they exist GR CH Soga is a real game dog lol and she's blue so how much more proof do you need? Anyone can verify Soga's Merits.

Also if you believe that staff's carry the blue gene and not the APBT you have to remember both breeds are cut from the same cloth what separates them today is purpose and direction. At the beginning when the AKC started registering the first dogs as Amstaff's they were registering game dogs/APBT's. The difference is show breeders do breed for looks and color unlike performance breeders so that should explain why there are so many blue Amstaff's today lol.

4. Icepick

Icepick Banned

5. Icepick

Icepick Banned

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

That dog aint blue! Lol not unless the colors off on my phone lol

Id call that black/seal

7. NGK

NGK Top Dog

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

as long as i know where they came from i dont give a crap what color they are

9. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Research her, she was on 2 other different yards before ended up at Bobs. And yes, I seen her and she was a big 46-50 pound blue bitch on the chain.

Gambler probably has a picture somewhere if he wants to share it.

10. Buddy Red

Buddy Red Pup

Skull/ Frisco breed dogs throw blue dogs quite often. So yes some blue dogs are real pit bulls and the rest are over priced, peddled, over weight piece of shit mutts. But none of this really matters because you should feed what you like but what is wrong is when you call these blue mutts pit bulls when they are really not. I personally like black dogs but I will not keep one if he doesn't have the working ability that I am looking for so it's nothing wrong with liking blue colored pit bulls but when you keep them and breed them for color, money and no working ability then that is a problem.

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Amen to that Lee that's all that matters.

12. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

I bred a My black hammer my lightner red red nose and got some black, some brown red and two 'Greys' as we called them in the 80s.. of course they did not look like the low rider blues you see alot of today ,but they are pits as I see them

13. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Dude, why you gotta insult Lowriders and their fanciers by refering to stumpy ambullies as lowrider blues? And please don't give me the "well Lowrider fanciers are lowrider blue lovers, anyway" because you would then be engaging in an erroneous generalization.

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

But he would be rite 9x outta 10.

The majority of lowrider fanciers tend to take a liking to ambullies or chihuahuas lol

And thats commin from a hispanic guy lol

15. SA pits

SA pits Pup

From the other side of the pond , there wasn't any blues imported til recently but one guy was breading carver/spike (almost more scatterbred) pits , when a female threw a blue for no reason, he bred the pup back to the mother and so he started a blue line, but most of the dogs of this line are crazy .imo

16. Icepick

Icepick Banned

17. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Where did you see anything insulting in his post?

If his description was insulting to you maybe you need to look a little harder at yourself...

NGK

18. zohan

zohan Pup

anything that is black can throw blue...honestly this topic has been discussed to death and its always the same.

19. jacko

jacko CH Dog

how come there are no blue labradors then ?

20. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Because Labrador breeders do not breed as tight as gamedog breeders, the reason being that the genepool has already been culled for physical traits, size, color, etc... and to breed them as tight as gamedog stock would produce so many faults that you would never maintain the line ling enough to see blue. The Lab breeders I know breed like Types to like Types to maintain Like animals. Gamedog breeders tend to breed for more function and ability regardless of size, color or shape thus enableing them to tighly inbreed before seeing major faults. Just ask anyone who breeds show type breeds with limitations of any kind on thier stature and they will tell you that linebreeding and inbreeding is a no no because it will cause mutations.

NGK