1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

blue pits real or fake?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BDK, May 11, 2004.

1. jacko

jacko CH Dog

thanks NGK..

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

3. zohan

zohan Pup

yeah jacko, that goes for people too. NGK explained it well, boogie went into the genetic science of it in another thread but i cant find it atm

4. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Both the cars and dogs are useless. 100% looks and status. Nothing performance about a lowrider anything. :) A race car may have minimal ground clearance but it runs on flat groomed tracks. As well has the proper suspension travel.

I dont care either way, but reality is what it is.

5. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Been around some ok Labs and been around some man biting bastards. Over population has ruined that breed IMO. The ok ones were real hunting dogs. The man biting curs were pet store crap.

No one would ever admit that their precious "best family dog" was a man biting beast. So many of these dogs butter jaw bites go unreported.

sorry, just have no use for them.

6. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Agree 100% my in laws have 3 gens on these their are hunting dogs but still fucking ugly, smelling and stupid. The prestigious kennel they got the pups from studs out a barely 2 yr old dog cuz it looks good n they can get 1500

7. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Ilove 1964 chevy SS

8. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Yes and I agree it should be that simple they do it or get rid of

9. big mert

big mert Pup

there are blue labradors they just call them silver instead of blue, i know a lady who breeds em

10. jmartin1

jmartin1 Pup

I saw my first blue lab puppy last week and the guy paid a hefty price for that dog.

11. dirt

dirt Banned

earl tutor's black jack 16x w can b traced back to frank henry's Blue Mike'....(old henry blood)
    dibo,walling's bullyson boudreaux skull and many more can b tr
    aced back to earl tudor game breed dogs...... google this....... world of xpert..... and..... fighting dogs call blue pauls... frm across seas
    old family rednose dogs wasnt the only fighting blood that made it here to the US

12. Hello i have a true game blue dog google spk bone and i have the mom and dad and grand mom all game breed yes is rare so i saw mr f.b and asked he told me it is low red blood cells but the one he had was a1.

13. Icepick

Icepick Banned

coat color doesnt matter for anything IMO. Just because a dog pops up blue doesnt mean it cane be a game dog. Shit, I would work a damn pink dog if it proved worthy lol..
    I remember the days before the Internet, and when half the the ads in bulldog magazines were only pedigrees. If you called someone you didnt know, and asked what color the pups were, some people would rudely ask you "WTF does that matter" lol..

14. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Papers have been hung on Bully dogs, does that make them from game bred dogs? LOL Not denying your claim, but the lack of blue dogs in the families today makes one very suspect of said claims.

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Lol @ a pink dog I might have one of those around here haha

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I found the ped but Feds online has been down so I will look at it later be careful with the word game and it's context. I am assuming you meant you have A blue dog off game lines I wouldn't be surprised I have seen a few Eli bred dogs who were blue. Blue is just a dilute of black and many of the Eli dogs are black not saying its a common occurrence but that line from what I have seen has been known to throw blue dogs.

17. Thank you banned the dog you talking about off skull i have a gr son off him and he is putting out blue game dogs google spk bone

18. Thanks but yes i meant game lines.i dont like the blue line dogs so when i got 6 blue pup off 2 black dogs i do all my foot work myself, no dont looke on the net go to who started it all. And i put to much time in this to be a papper hanger my word is all i got and if i lie to you that put you above me as a man.

19. So I see this is a touchy subject. I am wanting to ask what everyone thinks of this blue "pit" APBT or not? Just please try not to be rude or very insulting (i.e. if you wish to post negative info about it please do so tactfully) I am a big girl and can deal with criticism. I do want honest opinions but spoken without adding insult to injury. Thank you in advance!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Looks like an amstaff.