1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Blue's babies

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Whiskey Bay, May 15, 2005.

1. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I got some new babies guys.Off my Blue boy.So I guess it's a blue breeding? Lol.

Attached Files:

2. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

didnt know you were a blue breeder whiskey..lol..nahhh..bice pups,,congrats.

3. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Congratulations on the new pups...have fun ;)

4. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Yeah,I wound up with all chocolates in the litter.He very seldomly throws any other color.He's thrown 2 blues and a couple champagnes like himself in his breedings and thats it.

5. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

cool....nice pups not bice pups.lmao

6. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

wow, for a second there I thought I got caught! I knew I did'nt have any babies out there, ha ha, or do I?:D

Cool pups, are you gonna keep any?

7. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

LOL....I've been waiting for that one....Blue, man....you know you got lots of babies out there, and mommas that are looking for you!!!

8. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

geez..blue is the pimp of all pimps...

9. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Hey, if anyone ever is to ask you about me, tell them I was fixed as a kid, and they must have me mistaken for someone else :D

10. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

sure will...so what kinda havok we gonna reak tonight blue?

11. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

SuperBowl sunday!!!!!!!!

All drinks are cold and awaiting, ladies my phone is on!!!

I got the chips, you got tha dip????

12. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

i got the dip....lmao..bottle of jack..gonna be a blast...you make the room this time,,,lol

13. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Will do, but Nappy ain't here until tommorrow, who else is cool enough to join???

The VIP list I mean

14. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

ill get back on that let me see the list..hummmmm

15. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

i got it!!! bully boi...

he got banned..awhile back..it could do him a lil good...lmao

16. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

get himmmm!!!!!!!!

17. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

do it to it big blue!!!lmao

18. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

I'm insulted....while I may be female, I'm d@mn sure cool enough! LMFAO! Nah - I'm gonna be off here in awhile...just wanted to make yall feel bad...and Blue - I'll tell em I'm the one who cut yer nuts off...no worries there...lmfao!

19. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

sorry spence ..stick around for the fun..your always invited to our hoo ha's

20. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Well, thank you for the invite....alas, I will be away from the computer tonight after the next 20 minutes or so....gotta go run mia's print through the fbi database....lmfao!