1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bobby Peru vs El negro

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by PureGameness, Jul 2, 2010.

1. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any info on Bobby peru vs El negro, as in which line would be better to get pups from?

Also what lines are better, Kershner's or Garner's? and if anyone has any experience dealing with them.

thanks guys

:haveagreatday:

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

I wouldnt take a dog from Kershners yard is someone paid me to, Tom Garner is a peddler, a professional breeder who makes money off breeding dogs but he puts damn good dogs on the ground. If i was to ever pay $900 for a pup it would come from Tom

I would love to have a dog off of both El Negro and Bobby Peru. IMO El Negro has more than proven himself to be a good producer, Im honestly not to familiar with anything his son Bobby Peru has produced, not saying he hasnt produced some good ones but ive seen children and grandchildren of El Negro and they are top notch dogs. IMO you wouldnt be going wrong getting a dog off either of these dogs but if i had to choose one or the other i would chose El Negro considering hes not going to be around much longer

3. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Go with kershner or read some old threads and form your own opinion.

4. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I just got a pup off of El Negro and I expect good things from this pup. If I was you I would go with El Negro for the fact that he probably only has a few months left and is a proven producer.

Bobby is just starting his breeding career and I expect him to hit ROM at some but you have plenty of time to get a pup down from him.

I would get a pup from the source, Tom Garner. Great guy

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Bobby peru , i like the scull blood an the way they crossed it up

6. preme

preme CH Dog

el negro shit he throw bobby..just my opinion.. plus i have some stuff down from el negro that im pleased with so far ...

7. shatoe

shatoe Pup

I have a triple bred son of El Negro.He is still a pup but I could'nt ask for more.Bold out going, this pup shows no signs of fear or of ever being timid.I don't know what the dogs from BP are like but my El Negro pup is everything I could hope for at his age.Hope this helps ya, good luck whatever you decide.:dogtongue:

8. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Anybody on here got anything off ''Bobby Peru'' ?

9. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Yea ohio i do.Most all ive seen of bobby are kinda young,but they are all very outgoing prospects.Thats about all i can say about that.Nothing wrong with elnegro off spring either.Without elnegro there would be no bobby to compare.

10. fblb

fblb Top Dog

If I was just getting in to these dogs, and was willing to drop big coin on a pup from garner I would get something off of squeeze in a heart beat. Maybe bred back to a bitch down from biscuit or simba.

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i'd take a chance on that "frank white" shit. if i was buying just one pup from him. only in the hopes it would turn out a super freak. eli rascal blood is first class if you get a good'n.

12. preme

preme CH Dog

fblb i was thinking about a elnegro/dynomite breeding might have to get that done ....lol

13. preme

preme CH Dog

bb i forgot about the white stuff i do like my rascal blend . one good thing about tg stuff its cool inbred and line bred it takes each other very well..

14. art

art Big Dog

yep b.b ..ol bite'em stuff i like

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

yup cross that frank white shit with some floyd or wirdo stock should get ya some real nice bulldogs.

16. art

art Big Dog

yes sir b.b

17. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Sometimes you can get lucky and dodge the great garner price if you know somebody who took there bitch to one of his males.

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

whats good with that peru x widow breeding? did that stay close to the camp?

Personally I'd try to get something off El Negro first as his times almost up. But Peru is bred beautifully and has performed in his own right. Time will tell if he can live up to his daddys production.

19. art

art Big Dog

my stuff came from mr harris...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D the lil bit i do have

20. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

I don't know anything about those naus.Ours if off a prior breeding with a different dog.Would have liked to got one of those too,but just lacked the room.