1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bolo/Dynomite

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bad company, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

thanks pitbb!;)

2. This is her,at 8 months and 40 lbs[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
  3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

today she is 11 months and 50lbs

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
  4. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Sure wish we still had that thank you button :rolleyes:...

Vic

5. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

^^^^^^^me to saves on aalot of typing^^^^^^^^^

6. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

LMAO... See I would have used it a gain ^^^... lol htats atleast twice in this tread.

Vic

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fresh stuff......gotta love that...........

8. diempie

diempie Pup

how have they turned out for you BC

9. What I found interesting is the fact that on Toms website, Bolo and Dynomite have more or less the very same write up on what type of dogs they are and what can be expected.

I have to wonder if its is just Marketing, cause I still struggle to gain info that suggests that those words are true.

10. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Damn SA shitline again? Why do you keep crying like a lil bitch beacuse nobody will give you info on Dynomite & Bolo? Damn in the Bolo thread you said dogs off Croc,Dyno and Bolo got out classed by home grown currs right? then thats your bitch ass answer I guess. I hope your shitline is top rank in SA because it seems like you put your focus on another mans line rather then keeping focus on your own shit.

11. john denver

john denver Big Dog

you notice under significant studs of the past scar ain't listed shit he even lists biscuit

12. zolla

zolla Banned

t.g himself said that BOLO has become one of the most favorite source of frisco,chinaman blood around. just incase you didnt know why you dont see BOLO breeding posted on his site, that much is that he dont list them, like a lot of the elnegro breeding. they are there but they are already spoken 4 you have to call and ask what he has off BOLO bcause they are only 4 the selective few. tg said BOLO he ranks him as highly as his sire 15yrs ago. never said anything about scar. DYNOMITE they are brothers so they will produce similar traits in there offspring, thats why you see the same typeing on the both. BOLO and DYNOMITE are both outstanding producing sons of frisco. BOLO went pass the 2hr mark not many dogs can do that. AND dynomite is also a class act.

13. zoltan

zoltan Pup

SA powerline why you hating so much bra .You not forced to get dogs frm tg .If you dont like what you heer then stay away all you doing is making scars name kak....woooosaaa chom you to agro

14. You know what I think about your mentality, but siding with these fools is even beneath you..... Do you see Scar s name mentioned even once in this post... Wake uop all of you.

15. If I cannot cry for info on a "dog forum" where else do you suggest I get it from, profanity has always been the tool of a Neanderthal, and u use it so eagerly, it really sooths you, just like handle, very little SENSE

16. that is becos he was never on the yard of Tom Garner you idiot. Why do keep on refering back to the SCAR dog, he was covered in Best Son of Frisco, maybe take your gripe to that post, this is one for Bolo and Dynomite, the dog in your avator really does not deserve you, you do him no justice.

17. Thanks for your view Zolla, that is how a debate is conducted. You will see that in many of my posts I will only make comments on things I know for a fact, but mostlyI would fish for info on dogs I don't know much or very little of. Do you think that it is stupid to come onto a forum like this and expect to gain knowledge or get INFO, why was it then created.

many of these characters like No Sense, Johny Boy, and sadly our own zoltan, are guys that want to come onto a forum and post stuff like heres my dogs ped or heres my latest breeding and then expect a bunch of replies, 'congrats", nice work .. etc. etc.

You see these same guys will become super members or even moderators on this Forum and still know Jack shyte about these dogs, becos they pass up opertunities to learn about the breed, that is why you will find in there responses they have very little to argue about or debate about, they have no info.

They are to me very ignorant, for all you know, I am sitting in Europe with ten Bolo offspring and maybe that is why I am after more and more information about these dogs. You only know what I tell you and you try and use it against me for what reason ?? please Ladies ..Grow Up

And Zoltan, I can never make Scars name KAK, he is a SA Legend and damn me if I'm proud to blow his horn, read your post again, then go and read this entire post, try and focus on one Post at a time, One Topic, One Heading, when you start mixing them up, it makes you look very Stupid, and as we are so very little South Africans on this site, you are impacting us negetively % wise. So maybe you should refrain from posting if you don't have anything to say.

Until ADMIN tells me to stop asking and fishing for info on this forum that is what I will do. To fools like you that care for the opinions of others I suggest the Blog Page.

18. zoltan

zoltan Pup

No just like you until admin stops me I will also say my say .You say i negativly impact sa but I do not creat argument like you .You who did nothing achieve nothing but demand everything .I dont come here an hate on other dog or other people you do with name caling and bad attitude you show sa as all F**KING ARGUMENTITIVE IDIOTS like you .You demand info but what right have you to demand anything .You say that all you say are facts yet all you have posted is from mouth to mouth anyways

19. So now I have a gun against peoples heads to share info with me. Again you go with profanity, remember you not sitting in the US like these other guys, so any time you ready for a moerse klap, try and get in touch. Don't concern yourself with what I have done, theres no rule that states you need to achieve to gain knowledge, why are you so strung up on how I need info, does it pain you that someone else has the Balls to ask if they don't know, instead of acting like you do.

All that mouth to Mouth posted by me is still Gallons more than what is in your thoughts and quite frankly too much you Ignorant Lame Ass Brain to digest. I stop this now as I have said to you what I need, P.S you still a MOFFIE

20. zoltan

zoltan Pup

All that gallons and still you did not no there were 2 crenshaws..........hahahaha