1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bolo/Dynomite

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bad company, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Zoltan speaks alot of truth in this post.

2. john denver

john denver Big Dog

3. diempie

diempie Pup

Eish power leave the small minded. let them be

4. Roche

Roche Big Dog

U guys always find a way to make threads about you, Sa powerline,Zoltan,John Denver I think you should take each other on a date and have an all male 3 sum

5. john denver

john denver Big Dog

you are sofa king we todd ed :) roche your tool yell your mom I daid hi:)

6. john denver

john denver Big Dog

We would if your mom joined:) but then it would be 4 men

7. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Either There is something seriously wrong about you're thinking or you have not been past the adolescent stage yet. This thread was about the bolo/dynomite dog. Please let's stick to the topic and quit bashing fellow dogmen.

8. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

the mods dont clean up this shit?

9. zolla

zolla Banned

yea please comment about the topic, it just make sense. every post you read on hear someone is always posting something that does not pertain to the question. its either you have an answer to the question or not, no one cares if you dont like this bloodline, or prices are to high, ect. keep it at the topic please. there are people on here who are really trying to learn.

10. The Bolo\chinaman female is a monster.!!!!!!.............The male Skull /nigerino dog is a very fast worthy dog...both pass and will be 3 years old in /Nov. 2011..I'll breed them both for the first time asap.........might not sell one of them though...thanks for asking....I hardly ever come here any more.........TOO MUCH BULLSHIT.......but the best site there is....its a double bladed sword for me...................

11. diempie

diempie Pup

thanks for the update. Do you perhaps have any new pics of them that you wouldn't mind sharing.