1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bona Fide Kennel Club?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Dawndan92, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Dawndan92

Dawndan92 Pup

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to help a neighbor register his litter. First, he has the original certificates (he didn't mail in after he bought the dogs) for Bona Fide Kennel Club. I have found their website but nothing more than a PO Box as contact information.

I need to know if he can still register his own dogs after 2 years and then where to obtain the registration information for the puppies. They will be 6 weeks at then end of this week so he is getting ready for them to be adopted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dawn Wilkins

2. CB

CB CH Dog

same thing happen to me kinda. But you can still send the papers in and add 2$ for a late fee.