1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Books

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BishopBullyZ13, Dec 31, 2008.

1. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

Went to the book store today.......Was Wondering what are some good apbt books......not informational...but like storries.???.........i also notices that Bad news kennels and one of mihael vicks dog was on the cover of sports illustrated.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
  2. BKNLS

BKNLS Guest

The Pit Bull Bible
    The Hollingsworth Dogs

By California Jack

3. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Nathan

I think its by brian plummer id have to double check

4. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

ok thanks, i was telling my buddy earlier today that i was wanting to go get a book, and his dad over heard me and gave me this red book from 1935! called thirty years with fighting dogs, by george c armitage.....dont know if its any good, will read read it tomorow. im a history junkie

5. pitbullcliff

pitbullcliff Banned

Here is another good book about APBTs written around the turn of the century. It has alot of good stories about dogs that came to America from England and Ireland and dogs here in the U.S in the early 1900s. The book is titled "Memories Of The Pit Bull Terrier And His Master" written by L.B. Hanna in 1926.
    A great read if you like history.