1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boomerang cross

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Dec 16, 2010.

1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Wats the best boomerang cross?....boomerang/rascal?.....boomerang/bolio?....boomerang/Eli?.....boomerang/redboy?....we kno there are different strains of redboy and Eli so be pacific....It's just opinions that's all!

I'm not lookin for anydogs just want to talk dogs so please before u fukk the thread up with negative comment just pm me with them and I will most glady pm u bacc!...

2. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

I like the boom/homer cross seen some real rouf ones.

3. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Crush, the dogs we run now, started off Boomerang/ Loposay's Buster. Morgan's "ROCKY" (Littermate to the SUNDANCE") dog, had a touch of Davis' Cowboy thru the "Sandy" dog. If I was going to take a GOOD Boomerang dog and put it in my Program it would be maybe something down from that Busenbark's "RATTLER" stuff. JMO!!!

Boomerang= HARD MOUTH

Buster= GAMENESS

stratos

4. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

This is example of what was a very Bad Bitch... take a look at the breeding, had many others bred similar that were very good also.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=black align=center><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#e9e9e9>BB URL CODE:</TD><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1>GLASS' JODY</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

5. Boze

Boze Top Dog

the line you run should throw complete bulldogs on its own. what that means is noit that every dog will be complete but the line should have the ability to throw mouth gamneness wind, if you line does not throw these things even seperately then you should find another line

6. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

"Boomerang dogs are not for "hard mouth"

Gorrilla, if this statement was concerning what I was suggesting to Crush, then you have not raised the Bommer dogs that I have. I've bred directly to Boomer, Bruce, & Sractch and they will add bite.!!!

stratos

7. skipper

skipper Big Dog

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

The reason I ask I kno if a cat who breeds pure boomer stuff coming down from pistol Pete And Lloyds gator and swears by the boomerang/rascal stuff.....he also says his boomer dogs have hard mouths..

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

U kno WTF to say!!!...;)

11. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Gorilla's got it right IMO....Bolio X Eli X Boomerang crosses were pretty complete dogs and very game and durable!

YIS

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I like the bolio/Eli/boomerang cross myself!!...has anybody had hands on boomer/rascal cross??....

13. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

boomerang x toby x herman

14. MR.OBVIOUS

MR.OBVIOUS Banned

your are correct ! & their is atleast 1 man i know who has some of the best of that combination & still working great :cool:

15. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I kno one to and he is not letting it go!!....can't blame him thou!!..probably would do the samething

16. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

I totally agree wit Deadgam33... Visit'n "SOUTHERN STYLE" waz an xperience... Some of d "BEST" bred HOMER houndz 2 b found... Alzo, had d pleasure 2 breed 2 "YELLOW II"... MAN! Waz he a big azz dog... lmao!

17. MR.OBVIOUS

MR.OBVIOUS Banned

he vary vary rarely lets any go ! & will not /does not stud any of his dogs out EVER ,does it sound like the same old man ?

18. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Yeah, yeah!!!....sounds like him!!

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

If ur in ur 40's then ur old to me!!..no disrespect!

20. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Only hand written peds!!...lol