1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boudeaux Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dbrown23, Nov 1, 2010.

1. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

I don't mean to hijack the thread but its been awhile since the last post and this is about all I could find using "search." Anymore opinions on the WOB dogs? Preferably from first hand accounts but hear say or any info appreciated. Skull Chrusher-Cinnamon Thanks

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Hmmmm....u don't need anybody info on that!...just a Lil research...research this!!..has the dogs ur questioning about produced anything worth feeding??....watever answer u come up with then u should have ur answer!;)

3. green machine

green machine Top Dog

4. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Lol....I think he already knows dogmangee!!.

6. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

i know but im the only who can give him the info thats all

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

How u figure??!!.....CP already gave everybody da info!....lmao!!....FB has bozareno on his yard now!!...any information needed u can go to him

8. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

true but he said in a certain part of the country right ok i think so he said in the texas area not la ijs

9. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

i dont need to go to fb i got some already lol:dogdrink:

10. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Please a little help posting peds I'm at work on my phone . Anyway here's what I'm running and there's no quit in it . Super mouth and game to the core . #328953 big boys mean Joe , Halsel's Bumpkin , Bugga/Texas pups and coming soon # 105267 . These are my 1st batch of eli dogs , I'm hooked .

11. preme

preme CH Dog

12. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Good look preme

13. preme

preme CH Dog

no prob you know them bugga /texas dogs gamed as hell with finish !

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

real nice. i definitely like those.

that breeding is tight tight tight

15. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

A lil more help with the posting please , # 105267 on the coming soon . should be some ones .

16. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

17. preme

preme CH Dog

18. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

19. preme

preme CH Dog

thank u mac both good dogs should help keep a nice family base for me ...

20. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog