1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boudeaux Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dbrown23, Nov 1, 2010.

1. elibred

elibred Big Dog

ceasar i was just looking into dogs bred off jawbreaker yesterday looks like you got a real nice one there. if you ever wanna get off some of her offspring i will drive to GA to get one.

2. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

for sure man, there will be some in the future. keep in touch.

3. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

4. garywhite

garywhite Pup

is he still breeding and selling pups?id love to get a pup.im shopping around now.

5. elibred

elibred Big Dog

if you talkin bout FB yea gonna have some ready pretty soon but they goin for some nice coin tho

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

It depends on wat stock u get it from!..not all boudeax dogs are shy!..

7. Shongo

Shongo Pup

I have straws from him

8. You have straws off who??

9. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

10. the boudreax line throws very rough, finishing dogs. i have seen boudreaux hounds hunt and they showed me that they were rough is hell and had finish to them, but what they lacked was intelligence in my case

11. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

dont know much about whats goin on with their dogs now. knew the first owner of little bobby and pearl. loved little bobby,actually had something off him. pearl was a rough man biting bitch. unfortunately the guy im talking about bred little bobby to this bitch alot. never showed me much to talk about. although he did breed little bobby to a banjo bitch named mary whitefoot and that was pretty impressive stuff