1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boudreaux

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GameKid16, May 20, 2005.

1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

I heard from a good friend that, floyd dies the other day is this true??

2. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Blasphemy!!!

3. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Floyd will never die.He is immortal!! Death to all Blasphemers.Lol.

4. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

I looked up LA death certificates, and nothing turned up. Your buddy may need to check his sources, before blaspheming.

5. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Not trying to fuel the possible *rumor*, but it could take several days for the city courts to have a death certificate on record...

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

There has been nothing on this supposed "death". Trust me, if he did it would be plastered all over the front page of our newspaper. Floyd is alive & doing as well as can be expected.

7. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Lol If He Is I Bet Him And Blind Billy,and Eli Are Playing Fetch ................................

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

LOL I Second that Swamper!

9. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

FB IS ALIVE AND OUT OF TROUBLE WITH THE LATEST ISSUE THAT WAS TAKING PLACE. I DONT KNOW WHERE SOME OF YOU GET YOUR INFO. lOOKS TO ME IF YOU WERE DEALING WITH GAMEDOGS YOU WOULD NO THIS SHIT...

10. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

lol here here bgfu

to quote Tabdogs..

AMEN TO THAT

11. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

they aint playin fetch swamper there playin something else!!

12. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Lmao Yep They Are Chaseing Down L.g.s Miss Kim