1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

boyles blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by vellie, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

a couple here

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [85683] :: BDC'S LITTLE HOMIE<BR/><FONT COLOR=990000>BULLDOG CONNECTION</FONT>
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [366892] :: DOUBLE RAPTOR
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [283067] :: BUSTER X TRASHIE BITCH
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [285728] :: BDC'S WICKED<BR/><FONT COLOR=990000>BULLDOG CONNECTION</FONT>

also some bull dogs, some booby jr/bull boy bob dogs, and a d'angelos gottie bitch whos peds id rather not post.

I like what I've seen from the boyles type dogs i have around now but the garden definitely needs tending cause weeds pop up.

//i shot you a PM Preme

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Yea bro That is not a Boyles dog he has some in him along with alot of bullyson and other strains. i am talking about Boyles dogs the whole thing coverd up tight! That is what I think when I see boyles dog not crosses, I think a good boyles cross is great and can go as far as any, and Dont bet your life on any of them. Please! You dont know what them fuckers got going on in there head at the time you are betting your life.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
  3. mma316

mma316 Pup

Hey man, I see you have a couple Raptor dogs. Homie looks good! I have a youngn that I just picked up from my boy @ RC. She's off of that son off of Raptor he has, and a bitch off of Champ X Alley(inbred STP's Nasty stuff).

It's always good to stay true to your garden. You get better produce from it in the seasons to come.

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Always wanted to try the nasty stuff, I know him and Belfast threw some ultra game dogs...

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

thats the boyles stuff that throws blue eyes.

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I've seen it the most in paz dogs.

7. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

thru hugo not paz

10. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

11. Nc Dogman

Nc Dogman Pup

Nice, i like it...Had a daughter of hugo that was cold as ice...But i gave her a chance and bred her twice with wonderful results.....Lost her in a knl accident years ago....

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Blue eyes in common with hank blood.

13. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Naus... I know Boyle's Dirty Mary had the blue eye gene and some of her descendants has it as well, but in the Hank blood which dogs had the blue eyes?

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Well hanks daughter Gina blue eyes for one.

15. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

16. mma316

mma316 Pup

17. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

AND like I said before... The Bullyson dogs we have/had here would really bring some rough edges to the Boyles/Bolio dogs we had, but too much of them in the mix always added a good measure of cookie lovers...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
  18. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

19. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

I sent you a P.M.

20. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Thanks 21 dre... real nice