1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

boyles blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by vellie, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Personally I don't see Norman as Boyles dog.I see where people have made the comparison.. .

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Yeah those dogs get called boyles dogs simply bc they are a very similar cross.

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

boyles type bred dog. alot of animals in the pedigree passed through his program

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I understand what u mean Naus, I was just thinking when I see some heavy Bolio x Boomerang dogs that people always say Boyles even if he didn't have much to do with a said dog. Like Norman, Boyles didn't have much to do with him and Boyles wasn't only using the Bolio x Boomerang formula. Much respect to his program regardless because people associate any way they can with him.

5. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Rock that is why I put boyles in " " and said Edie dogs.

6. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Mista I feel you brother, I wasn't trying to single you out, but I see it with dogs who have no RB influence whatsoever and get called RB dogs bc it has Boomerang x eli or boomerang Bolio

7. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

What cross with RB's dogs (and I know his dogs were crosses) delivered the best results? Don't have to mention dogs or owners but just which way crossed best eg with tight Buck, Bolio etc

8. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I wouldn't call it a cross if back to Bolio blood. Rememeber who his entire program built around, Hank bred to a Bolio/Clouse bitch. Then took that bitch bred her to Smokey & Cherokee (Eli) and then Bobby Jr (who listed as Bolio but if u want to believe hype say he has quite bit of Eli in him) and then 4 bits who they say was Bolio himself. Then took them offspring and intertwined them together, while also bringing some stuff back to front To get Bumphus, RHM, Zachariah, Hugo, Oiler Jr and so on.. He loose linebred and just brought in refreshers but never really changed formula. But have seen people cross it with RBJ & Frisco and have success. Which is more Eli x Bolio with also having Snooty..

9. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

the Patrick stuff has gotta be up there w/ Andy Capp, Sophia, that J Rock dog. Gotta be more but I dont know shit. Gotta work better than inbreeding on some dogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
  10. Is boyles a good bloodline to get

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

As good as any other. As with any line it all comes down to who you get em from.

12. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

If you have to ask that question, research the line a little more to see if their most dominating and consistent traits are the traits you want to have..

13. can anyone tell me some information about boyle

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Turtle buster, jeep/Redboy, rascal, midnight cowboy, yellow, boomerang, Bolio.

15. do you have any

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

No------------^

17. aw ok i need to know more about the blood

18. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

It was shed for your sins!!!

19. what you mean about that

20. WWII

WWII Banned

lol...........................