1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Brand New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ncseal, May 31, 2006.

1. Ncseal

Ncseal Pup

Hey everyone my name is Danielle and i am from Newton, N.C. A friend of mine introduced me to this site a couple of days ago. I just got my first pit bull four months ago. So you could defently say that i am brand new to this whole experience. The new love of my life's name is Nico. He was a rescue. He has no papers and no specific bloodline that i am aware of. I was told by the girl i got him from that his color is considered seal. And she is a breeder and is starting a kennel, so i trust in what she has says. Nico will be five months this friday, and he is nothing but legs. When i first got him i was clueless to what i was in for. Lucky for me though i work at Petsmart with people who have the knowledge about pit bulls to help me through his growing stages. Im slowly learning about the right food and the right exercise to keep him in good physical condition. As for his training have pretty much done that myself with the help of classes. And i must say he is one of the best dogs i have ever had. He can be stubborn, but he intelligence sometimes blows me away. The only thing that seems to be a problem about this breed isnt really the breed itself. When i take nico into the stores or to the park, some people usually know right of bat that he is a pit bull. The ones who do recongnize what he is will pull their children away, or give me dirty looks. The ones who dont know at first but figure out later, will be like omg thats a pit bull, "Why would you ever want a pit bull". I just smile and bear it, because i know my dogs heart, and his true spirit.
    Thanks to ever reads this, and give me some comments and advice.
    Danielle

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome, you came to the right place for some edumahcation, stick around and you'll have more info than you know what to do with in a few weeks :D

3. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Hello to ya & welcome. Nice looking pup.

4. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

LOL,,what he says.,welcome

5. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome, and nice to have you!

Congrats on the addition, and your answers to any questions are just a few clicks away!
    Enjoy!:)

6. J Henry

J Henry Big Dog

Welcome to the group and I hope that you enjoy it here.

7. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Welcome, and I hope that you have lots of fun on here. I suppose that you got Nico from Kristal?? I used to work for PetSmart, and she is the only one I know of that had some rescues. She is a great person to know and to be able to talk to. Well, learn lots and have fun;)

8. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

Thank you for the compliments, and yes Nico was one of the rescues that I had up for adoption. Danielle has given him an awesome home, and I know he is well taken care of and loved. Keep up the good work Danielle, and welcome!

9. jessiepbg

jessiepbg Big Dog

Welcome. What a beautiful pup! I always thought seal was reserved for horses and cats. I always just called it red with a black mask. Does he have black feet too? He's so precious!

10. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Welcome! Good lookin pup ya got there! :D

11. Ncseal

Ncseal Pup

No nico has white feet. I was told he was considered seal. So im not sure what the correct name is for his color. I would like to know though because it is hard to explain to people who havent seen him.