1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

breeding stands

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by LA_Headhunters, Apr 5, 2004.

1. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

We will soon have breeding stands for sale. Price will be $75 - $125. They will be all metal with 2'' collars. Pics will be posted on the website

http://www.lahunters.com

2. gator

gator Big Dog

I still have a rape bench I bought from Roger Leblanc out of Texas 15 years ago. Couldnt imagine life without it at times....

3. MMK

MMK Guest

looking forward to seeing pics of it. i have been looking around when i go to shows to see if i find any but havent seen any yet. i guess i will have to order one. what is the difference in the 75 stand and the 125 stand. please let me know when they are avialible definetly interested.
    MMK

4. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

When we get everything together the buyers will be glad they got one. Especially when that crazy bitch doesn't want to be bred.hahahahah

5. MMK

MMK Guest

hey hit me up asap when they are done, seriously looking to get a good quality stand
    MMK

6. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

Yeah please let me know when you have them done also.

7. yayo

yayo Pup

i need one of those. i have to hold my bitch down sometimes! that is tiresome!!!!!!!!!

8. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog