1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Breeding to a steroid champ...????

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by BLUE8BULL, Jul 6, 2014.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Hey, when we gonna get a dam like button??

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

2. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Very funny thread. Steroids are not gonna make one win it helps with recovery to be able to work longer ect...Pre 1976 ive seen many get whipped by one done all natural. In this breed there collectors,peddlers,Competitors,breeders and dreamers. The competitor is going to continually find ways to win be steroids , supplements whatever. To win 3,4,5,6,7 ect.... Like TDK if I have a reason to question gameness then I will not breed to a dog, what their owner used in their keep is his business. Bottom line is make sure yours ready! YIS Ole Man

Flipside and palooka like this.
  3. determination

determination Big Dog

I think their was a study posted on this forum about how the use anabolic steroids on the parents weakened the pups or future generation bred from the dogs that where subject to use of anabolic steroids

4. determination

determination Big Dog

So if you are going to use anabolic steroids on your dogs. You should get some tubes off the prospects beforehand. As for the female shit out a luck. That is if it does actually affect future generations.

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

LMAO@comparing steroids to a rub, your lack of common sense doesnt cease to amaze me LMAO.

LMAO@Steroids means cheating.

6. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I'd rather breed to the dog that made the steroid winning dog. S

7. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Big Dog

Folks that use roids will always defend them while folks that don't will always dislike them. To me anything that has to do with roids is unnatural and I would not breed to it. A man can say it only helps recovery all he wants but would u not prefer a dog that recovers quickly on its own. To me that is the genetically superior dog given all other points as equal.

Shotgun
    Arkansas

8. old goat

old goat CH Dog

GMO's are unnatural but they love to grow them . you have to of seen things with your own eyes to know if it pumps up a dog which the doesn't . GMO"S are so unnatural why would someone want to eat them . because sometimes you have to but most people would rather not . why would a good farmer grow them ? because of the money . if your catch dog get hurt and is down would you give him roids for him to recover ? if you never have used them why would you say they should or shouldn't be used . roids are used also after to recover should someone used them then . the vet would give them to you if your animal is hurt . if your shoulder is hurt bad and you need to move it would you us the steroid to get you through the injury ? if you don't your going to be layed up for a few weeks if you don't . anabolic steroids accelerate body healing all over. Total body accelerated healing. Ligaments and tendons will still heal very slowly for the most part, they will only have a small increase in healing rate compared to muscle/bone, but they will still heal faster. The dosages needed for this purpose are lower than for sheer muscle building. Four hundred milligrams a week of either drug (deca or eq) should do the trick. It wouldn*t hurt to use some glucosamine and chondroiten during this time period as well. Ligaments and tendons do not heal without adequate vitamin C either. Make sure you take a supplemental form-around a gram per day with lots of water.

9. keystone

keystone CH Dog

we living in a free world ..so we do what we want .

a average dog is getting a little wings from dope ...if you do it right .
    its al about winning this little game
    there are many steroid champies lol
    so would you breed to a ch that was on steroids ...yes if i know he is producing

you breed to a male that is a proven producer if possible yes .

this al have nothing to do with tittle's

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

you breed to a male that is a proven producer if possible yes
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    this have nothing to do with steroids or tittle's .

come on bleu8bel a disent qeustion now lol

11. gillagan

gillagan Big Dog

I would say the dogs ability to produce good dogs would not matter if he was on anything.... Win lose or draw the genetics to reproduce is in the dog from birth

12. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

People seem to think steriods will make or break a contest.. One can get whipped either way natural or not!! Styles, conditioning and the willingness to continue will be the difference between a W or L.
    As far as breeding to one who has won with the help of PED's to me the same theory applies.

13. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

I agree... The most important factor would be the dogs ability to reproduce. Same goes for curs and cold dogs the produce good dogs.. Genetics are key!

14. Dorito

Dorito Pup

I would, and have bred to dogs that won on AAS.

The use of AAS has no bearing on future generations of pups. There have been a ton of dogs, both male and female, that won using steroids and won that did not use them. It has nothing to do with money, being unscrupulous, titles, whatever for some people. Some people bet a ton of money, can't shape a dog, and don't use AAS and still get drilled. So let's not talk about things we don't know about. Unless you can read a man's mind, don't pretend to know WHY someone chooses to use AAS as opposed to those that do not.

15. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..ok then ...lets see your results....ie:ch's...gr-ch's....rom's...be interesting to see....if any...which there might ,,,as the some dogs may-be just the same with-out the use, but would not be known.un-less the dog was raced or test raced hard with-out which most would do...ps:the use in recovery has no bearing on the q.ing....and as said it's a hypo;;q.ing...????????

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...GALLAGAN...MADE a good point about genetics ...but most have come across them that are close to what ya want,,let's say for arguement sake it would suit your breeding....,as is,at the moment some of us would need to see or know a-lot more about the ch::....

17. Dorito

Dorito Pup

Blue, can you type that again to where I understand what you're trying to ask?

18. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...sorry dorito ya said ya would have ,,not did ...my mistake....

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...YES good one sliim,,as long as he produced a few consistent quality dogs....

20. Dorito

Dorito Pup

I said I would and have.....And so have a lot of others whether they knew it or not.