1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Breeding to a well bred cur?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by NC, Sep 14, 2009.

1. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Randy their are alot more of us on here that want to hear what you have to tell us about what you have seen than want to argue ignore the ones who think they know anything i enjoy your input there are quite a few on here that post very informative stuff they are who i come to associate with

2. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Randy my man, please don't stop now! I am sure you are wise enough to know, that those that "far out number" the naysayers, are enjoying reading your posts, rather than posting. So please don't stop contributing.

3. Randy, They are the new whanabees of these modern time...they are the famous know it all's !<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

well NOW THAT'S THE END OF THAT....LOL..LOL...LOL...THE BIRD HAS LEFT THE NEST......LOL...LOL...LOL...WE ALL CAN ONLY JUDGE WHAT WE SEE WITH OUR OWN EYES..AN THAT'S A FACT......

5. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

I'm back today to pay this on you. I stated earlier those who don't think Bullyson quit were connected with Bullyson. Meaning they had dogs out of that bloodline they were pushing and they loved Bullyson dearly. The same things goes for Nigger. The people that post all the disagreements with him quiting are connected with the Nigger Bloodline and love that Nigger stuff Dearly. Mayfield convinced many a young man that the Nigger blood was the only true pitbull blood on the market. I wish someone would take one of those pure Nigger dogs and do the Breed DNA on them and see how many breeds of dogs are really in them. A private club had this test done free on my yard. I talk several yards into doing it free along with my yard some years back. We found out most bloodlines of pitbulls are made up of basically the same thing but 99 percent of them had small traces of other breeds of dogs in them. The company that checked them did Amstaffs as well and found almost all of them to without the offbreed contamination. There were traces of Englishbull, Boston Terrier, Bull Terrier, Whippet, Birddog, Laborador, Golden retriever and more. This was taken from many dogs of todays bloodlines. One was Half the nigger blood with some off blood in him. Yet we didn't find out which side it came from. Some of the Boudreaux stuff was pure but not all the Boudreaux dogs were pure. It all depended what strain of Boudreaux dogs tested. They didn't check the Colby dogs because none of us had them. This ought to give you something to fuss and fight about. Randy Fox

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Randy those tests are not completely accurate so i would take that with a grain of salt people test Dachshund's and Great Dane comes back in their lineage... and of course who would care if it had a little something else in their if it was a bulldog at heart and got the job one

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

It look's like a duck,quack's like a duck,,,,,it's a duck

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

As for other dogs in there lineage....yep...for years there were some crossing..game breed over other game breed,some off the off-spring would look like 1+some like the other...esp for the trials this was a norm....patt/stafff/j-russel/wheaten/blue/glen,,,and on and on.....

9. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

The funny thing about it is. I can see lots of different breeds in the pitbull. They vary with each dog. I know you know what I'm talking about. Some look a little like a hound. Some look a little like a birddog. Some look like a lab. Some look english. Anyone can see they have thos traces. Randy

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

There was eng bull blood put in-to many a good trial dog,an then they were put back over other game breeds,some would find there way back to their origeinal breed if ya get my jest,,there has been a-lot of them would look like bull and vice-versa..some performed 1st class in the []..others out in the feild,those in the [].un-informed or known would use them in breedinG:animal_plutoe: over their bull breed...i have a old print of a butchers dog meeting the baker's dog in combat...the dog's are small bully terrier type dog's,, and then there is those of puure bull type.. View attachment 27633

11. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Take a hollingsworth bred dog look at them and you can't see some hound in there somewhere lol

12. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

hounds?........................

13. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

You would be amazed what kind of impact selective breeding can have on dogs......

14. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LOL im saying by the ears those bulldogs have they "look" as if they have some sort of hound in them not that they actually do have it just look that way but hey those hollingsworths hounds are prob some of my favs

15. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

HOHOHO Joe Black i just posted Danny Burtonds words to see what Randy had to say about that. sins you me wherend there who is to say wichs ore what is the truth..

16. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Randy your words are as valid as Danny Burtons words!!!. Altho i never met the man you know wat Don maloney was known for!! wich in the end cost him his life... we the necst gen where not there. And i DID NOT questiond you i askt for your upinoin about Danny Burton,s words!!.
    What i CANT understand is (actualy i do) why these legendary gents of the past who,s gospel is breeding owning living gamedogs would take the chanse to base there dogs on Curs!!. and breed very solid foundations famelies of game dogs around them.

Now when you talk Curs nigger bred stock from mayfield i 100% agree. he bred Nigger to those played out Lightner dogs he had. And with the ecseption of a hand full they where and are ""crap cur material"".
    However we all know of some very awesome Carver Nigger Bullyson famelies that upto today are the best around.
    And including Boudraux / Clemmends/ Hammonds and others are on the other side of the fense!!. consirning these wel known cur dogs!!.
    And with al the respect in the world ,they are still around and known in there lives as breeders and dogman WITH as you mentiond god like states!!.. because """The test of a dog is the show and the test of a famely is Time"" there famely of dogs proved there truth. so where is your truth Randy!!.
    Who do we belive and who do we NOT belive. Randy Fox and plenty of others who indeed dont runn these ""cur"" dogs, ore the ones who DO and have been breeding them sucsesful sins those days! upto today..... what we can say is that most of those guys who claimed they where curs are not around and ore where not that great ore sucsesful in breeding game dogs...

Hammonds ones said when askt upon in a intervuew for a magazine what he tought about the rumore that Nigger quit. He said wel i wassend there . And the ""rumours"" where so wide spread i probely think it has to be true!!. And sins Nigger was te last of that stuf of off eurl tudor we whent that way. with great sucses. I think its more of a nice way in saying i dont give a shit they work for me and do a great job at it..

As for Bullyson, he said that Bullyson lookt like crap and was stale from the get go and alredy fading and in ore out of shock from the 15 min.and should have never been in the box in the first place. Maurice carver did tell him you breed those GAME Alligator nigger dogs to that bullyson stuf!. and when he saw hammonds reddy to tell him about Bullyson quiting, he quickly replied. If doing so You "might" loose some gameness But the sons and bitches will probely never had to prove it. Those cur bred foundations Animals when bred together. have been producing some of the gamest dogs and bloodlines ever to come douwn the pike....

I belive the mind fallows the body.In the sientific and medical world Its a known fact that when a body gets into shock the mind shuts douwn!! as is NOT able to make disisions ore even stear the body in doing things!!. Blood will consentrtaight around the vital orgals and blood level around the brain is reduced to a bare minimal. to uphold blood presure. arteries/vains get narrow in order to do so.
    Ofcours whe have a bleu zillion dogman on here saying a dog is game ore a cur. In my mind they are the ones who breeding and historicel wize wil not leave a legasy of sutch is all..

The more noligeble ones who do know and are not trying to be hard asses in order to look al big and bad bold stout and proud for others. as a replacemend for the dick they dont posses.
    Know that some dogs who quit in 40 in shock for obvius reasons . can go out deadgame 6 months later in 2 hours!!. and ore dogs that whent on 3 hours shown deep gameness quit cold on there feet in30 the necst time.
    Hard to belive for the hard asses and because that thusend fallow there belive and mind set, and is a grey area and not Black and white as there limited brains see it. Dogs are eather game ore a cur . The terms Game/ Deepgame/Dead Game/ Cur Rank cur/ Cold dog is disreguarded as something that thusend ecsists. a dog is game ore a cur..

My frind who was a loisiana dogman and a very close frind to the main man there was the one who lived it. as it was actualy FB who told him not to cull that dog but sit on him for 6 months witch he did. sure he lost again but deadgame!!.. His ecsplenation was very simpel how many people who are involved in trauma ore in a road acsidendt and suffer from shock CANT actualy remember the trauma ore acsidend themselfs!!. He said wel thats how it works with dogs to who suffer from sevear schok, as they cant remember that the quit eather!!.. food for tought yes ore no to me it thuse as it make sense...

Bullyson became a wel bred cur!! to breed of. for the same rezens!!. bij those who knew and know and belive in the above.If only he Bullyson was given the chanse to show. Acording to the hard asses he should have been culled at the spot and not breed of.
    YET THEY DONT ASK THEMSELFS WHO BEAT HIM!!!. And Dindt Bullyson had the Biggest impackt on the breed sins Tudors Dibo!!?? . Producing the same amound ore more gamedogs then any other top producer past presend and future!!.... and like Dibo there are not alot of dogs around today who dont cary his Cur blood.. Thank God for those Curs Bullyson and Nigger. And the one who are able to see the tings in the right perspectif...

As for Joe Black i gues in al the shows you seen you probely never saw a real ace at work. as we have seen the same thing!!! in the past.. a dog that blew straight tru 3 diferend individuals in less then 12min eachs 2 of them kia. Later he was 3 dogd for 45min. and coming out just tired of it al.Not a mark on him!!. them other dogs where left in a world that heurts. and no those that where lined up where no shit dogs as one of them was his father... gues wat he was a cur bred Nigger/ Bully/carver bred dog. pictures 3 weeks afther

View attachment 27643 View attachment 27642

17. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

18. AGame

AGame CH Dog

limey the statements you made randy already agreed with alot of and posted his self

19. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Agame It wassend ment for Randy alone!!.

20. AGame

AGame CH Dog

ok well the way you started your post i thought purely for him