1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

breeding ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CRG, May 22, 2004.

1. CRG

CRG Top Dog

i have heard that a male does not have to tie to the female for a succesful breeding. i have heard this numerous times but every breeding i have seen a tie has occured for a succesful breeding. do they have to tie for a breeding to work?

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

A tie is recommended to insure your chances of getting a litter out of the breeding, but there are occassions where the male doesn't end up knotting up in the bitch and pups can still be had. It is recommended tho to get a tie.

BB

3. gator

gator Big Dog

I alway get a tie never heard of it happening any other way.

4. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Yes it is better for the male to knot up inside the bitch, but sometimes it don't happen...Some bitches have small pussy's and the males knot up outside of them or the male starts to knot up as soon as he smells her lol, you can hold the male inside of her if he knots up on the outside of her and still have a litter of pups..But your chances are better if you get that tie up...........YIS

5. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Exactly...
    Sperm can live outside the body for a couple of days, and still make its way in and fertilize an egg also...just like with humans.
    BB

6. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

My buddys dog 5 stroked a bitch and she had 5 pups lololol.......

7. J.W

J.W Pup

i HAVE NEVER SEEN A DOG NOT TIE UP IN A BITCH, BUT HEY I GUESS THAT ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN[​IMG]