1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Brindle dogs

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by NMWAPBT, Jan 15, 2010.

1. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

2. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

[​IMG]

my new boy bruno he dont have a ped but i was told he was chinaman/nigerino so idk but his parents were taken by animal control for being fought

3. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

my dog is older than him ..king was 9 months and he was 8 months when u posted him so how is he 14 months when king is only 11 months

4. i was wrong with his birthdate
    he was born May 2014

5. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

Y do u guys think im faking lineage ik kings and im not sure about bruno

6. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I'm not trying to give you a hard time so don't take it that way, just sharing my opinion, Kenito. I like you and think you're intentions are in the right direction. I think your love for your dogs should be applauded as well. I'm just saying that if there's no way to prove what you say (because people will ask) that I'd just say they're of unknown lineage. You can say what you like but that's why you're getting asked about it. He's a cute pup no matter where he came from.

7. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

i dont really know bruno lines i only know what i was told the cops took his breeders peds dogs everything he was supposed to send the ped before it happened but he didnt

8. treezpitz

I hear what you are saying but you talk like these "peds" are these single pieces of paper. He can always get a copy of the original from the registration or he could make his own....if he knew how they were really bred. Good luck with the pup.

9. my boy 14 months old
    20150721_110016.jpg 20150426_212438.jpg

10. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

12. treezpitz

Adorable picture, AGK!!

He's not on the yard anymore but he was my buddy while he was here.
    [​IMG]

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Thanks treez. I need to get some updated pics of her. My chain yankin charlie mutts first litter so I'm keeping my eye on her. She's a brat. :lol:

14. Staub

Staub Big Dog

A few weeks ago on a hike at 20 months

Attached Files:

15. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

How's the bottom side bred ?

Nice pic btw...

Nmdogs

16. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

17. AGK