1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bruce Jenner

Discussion in 'Controversial and Heated Debate' started by olddog, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Seen this award commercial on TV and I would just like to know HOW THE FUCK did Bruce win the COURAGE award????????? I bet all our war veterans who died for our country are fucking turning over in there graves at this travesty of an act.

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

This I most definitely agree with and ESPN should take a real kick in the ass for their choice. Courage? By choosing to have his pecker removed, buy some hair extensions, take some glamour shots, reality TV, ???? That is a crock of shit.

Lauren Hill played the game she loved while dying from an extremely painful and debilitating disease.. She not only mustered up the courage and perseverance to play a game, she over came her day to day battles to raise tons of money to help fight the very thing that would eventually take her young life. For quite some time she got up every day knowing her days were numbered and fought, both for herself and the desire to help others. To perform the way she did in the face of death is the utmost form of courage.

The ESPY's and ESPN have slowly evolved into tabloid sports TV. I will take a pass on the ESPY's.

It is more than a million miles between choosing to be a 'county fair freak show' and continuing to fight death tooth and nail all the way. ESPN should be ashamed of its decision. S

3. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Amen to that Saiyagin! That "thing", being awarded for something revolving around courage is nothing short of a slap in the face to this countries Service Men and Women.... This thread should have been named "Bruce Jennifer". " So far the Kardashian's have turned Scott into an alcoholic, Lamar Odom into a crack head, and Bruce Jenner into a woman. I cant wait to see what happens to Kanye West haha

4. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Kanyes already messed up ...he said he was more influential then Jesus ...in rolling stone magazine The whole family is a more twisted version of the Addams family .... Also don't forget rob kardashian had eating problems not a single person in that family is even close to being a normal productive person if it wasn't for the daddy way back who was ojs lawyer the whole group would be somewhere turning tricks with Bruce in the front

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

You going a bit far by calling the herb a drug.... Don't forget that God said he put forth every herb bearing seed here for our benifit. I agree for the most part with what your saying, but plants that were created by God should have never been illegal in the first place.

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

6. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I can't seem muster up a fuck to give about how that man/woman chooses to live his/her life. However, I do agree about the ESPY award. He/she hasn't been relevant in sports in far, far too long for that choice to be about anything but his "transition," which isn't at all what that award should be about. Just goes to show how obsessed society is with pop culture.

7. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

That "herb" slash weed is here because of SIN...in the begining GOD created the earth to be parradise and we were to live on forever....but since satan convinced eve and adam to sin against GOD we therefore from that point we doomed to die..until the Redeemer JESUS CHRIST came to right the wrong that satan did....basicly GOD said eat from every tree on the garden not smoke...another thing your body is the LORDS temple we are not to put anything in it that defiles your body...

8. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

I used to smoke with the best of them but in my walk with CHRIST i learned that it was wrong...why is it the coca plant is a plant but then "someone " made cocaine...all drugs are derived from a plant or erb...different drugs are different spirits or demons .....but the best high i ever had was from GODS HOLY SPIRIT and i've been hooked ever since....

9. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

blasphemy...

10. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

Blasphemy against the HOLY SPIRIT is the unpardonable sin....

11. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Cocaine is manufactured coca leaves are different many countries in south America chew the leaves as a stimulant ...but someone in America decided hey let's make it stronger Til we got. The powder. Then it hit the hood and the CIA helped with the introduction of crack ..... Left alone in its own how god designed it it's no more dangerous or addictive then a can of coca cola

12. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

And a object can't have a spriit that's idolizism and that's a sin

13. amistad

amistad Big Dog

I think if you have a job serving the public and you cant do it because of you're religious belief's get another job.

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

So let me ask you this, do you follow the dietary laws that God set forth?

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Also you shouldn't assume that everyone uses it to get "high".... I'm pretty sure you wouldn't chastise people who take prescription meds, which are way more harmful than marijuana.....

16. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Hey cannabis cures boredom that's a desease in and of itself ...but in all seriousness there is a strain called Charlotte web which is low in thc and high in cbd so u do not get high u just get the
    Medicinal effects with out the euphoric effects plus cannabis is part of the holy anointing oils the three wise men brought to bethelehem

17. Lrs

Lrs Big Dog

Wouldn't that be hemp? Cannabis bred without thc in mind.also there are no proven links between herb and illness infact I'd say The Lord put it here to be used by the people.

18. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

No hemp is a industrial product natural but productive. No medical uses cause the cbd thc and cbns are so low so th fibers and materials is what is used ... But he'll a few of are presidents smoked hemp in the White House George Washington smoked to to help with his bad teeth .. TO me everything on this planet was put here by god for us it's up to u To say when enough is enough ... Moderation is the key just don't give in to glutteny

19. niko

niko CH Dog

Amazingly, the question of an actual historical Jesus rarely confronts the religious believer. The power of faith has so forcefully driven the minds of most believers, and even apologetic scholars, that the question of reliable evidence gets obscured by tradition, religious subterfuge, and outrageous claims. The following gives a brief outlook about the claims of a historical Jesus and why the evidence the Christians present us cannot serve as justification for reliable evidence for a historical Jesus.

ALL CLAIMS OF JESUS DERIVE FROM HEARSAY ACCOUNTS

No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. There occurs no contemporary Roman record that shows Pontius Pilate executing a man named Jesus. Devastating to historians, there occurs not a single contemporary writing that mentions Jesus. All documents about Jesus came well after the life of the alleged Jesus from either: unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly Jesus, or from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings...enough with the religious beliefs already! Not everybody believes that bull

20. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I don't rob, I don't steal, I don't manipulate, nor am I a vindictive/malicious person. I live my life by my own moral code and always aim to be a positive and encouraging influence in everyone's life. Not a single part of me believes i'm dammed for smoking the green. What I do effects no one but me, which is more than I can say about a lot of people and what they do. I respect religious people and their views just as i respect anyone who is passionate about their beliefs, however we will agree to disagree. That narrow-mindedness is for the birds i feel.