1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

BSL is in Texas!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Envy's Mom, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

2. simms

simms CH Dog

BSL is illegal in texas. Is this a restriction or a ban?

3. dizzle0021

dizzle0021 Guest

It is a complete ban, as of right now. But it is going to be quickly thrown out or the little town of Madisonville will soon find there self in a stink thicker than they anticipated. Mainly because they feel that by banning APBT's they will solve their crime problem. [​IMG] But from what I take from conversations I have had with some people in my area and around the state and there is an awesome storm headed there way in the form Highly educated and well worded people that will be visiting their city counsil with all the proper research, and specific statutes that state the prohibition of any breed specific legislation. So the fight will be taken to them and our breed will be well represented. [​IMG]