1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bulldog movie and show http://www.hulu.com/search?query=lou+grant

Discussion in 'Paste Articles here' started by dover, Sep 13, 2009.

1. dover

dover Pup

I watched an episode of lou grant when I was about 14 or 15 and always remembered it .Didn,t think i would ever see it again,then along comes hulu Heres a link to it,Theres also a pretty current movie called walker payne about the dogs i quite enjoyed ,enough to purchase. I dont think i attached link properly.Just go to hulu search lou grant it is the fourth episode on top of the first page that pops up.Its is season 3 episode 21. enjoy.If anyone has any old nuggets like these please share. Cant get enough of this stuff.There is also an episode of 20/20 from late 70s early 80s about the game I cant find it though.Does anyone remeber the cover story of spotrts ill about the dogs.I have a copy will check year if anyones interested.Dont have it front of me right now I think 1980.There inexpensive from back issue sites.