1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Bullyson" About The Legend

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Vicki, Jan 24, 2010.

Tags:
  1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Re: "Bullyson" About The Legend

you mean what cajun wrote revo?

he had tombstone ...but he wanted nigg .

in surviving condition aka ready

and i am til today happy

2. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Oh Key why did you have to write that last line for....now I'm feeling a bit sorry for ya lol.

Basically he made you think Mayfield was the greatest that's ever been but what he really meant was that Mayfield was full of shit... (sarcasm is something you do often yourself Key)

Don't shoot the messenger lmao.

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

pat jr i just said one thing and you go out of control
    one more time pat jr he had tomb but he wanted nigg
    by the way are you the son of pat patrick ?

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

pat jr one time i was in the house of dogman that was fan of toms dogs.
    and he had a shadow paiting/drawning of a dog on the wal .
    when i came and saw it ...thought he mm nigg on the wal here .
    after when i went away ...by bringing me to the door he asked me ...who you think is that dog here on the wal in shadow ..i said ful enteschist NIGG . he said noooooo....its tomb
    i say sory they look the same in shadow drawning .
    what is not strange excely

5. amistad

amistad Big Dog

Back to Bullyson.

6. patjr

patjr Top Dog

No Key not out of control I always try and stay calm and collected unlike some lol.

Very observant on your part, but no I'm not his son, nor pretended, wished or dreamed of being such. It is however a bloodline I chose as my favorite and is still very much relevant today in its various forms and strong crosses, I believe. Another thing I'd like to add, is that I've never put it in my mind to put him on a pedestal to worship as I was/am to old to be idolizing another man lol...I'm all grown up Key.... (ya won't catch me running to defend the bloodline over someone else's decision to dislike it, for the simple reason that it has/had shown to be competitive against the competion...obviously times are a changing but he had a good run don't ya think?)

So by all means, feel free to give me cheek about my name because I know how to roll with the punches and give as good as I get.

See DON-KEY :deadhorse: do you feel me LMFAO.

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yes its stil there pat jr................................................

8. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Btw Key, you bred some fine looking dogs and your kennel set-up was/is second to done...good work.

9. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Oh if you don't quite understand what 'second to none' means it's = first class, #1,the best ect.......ok lol.

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

the story that nigg quit many times ..sounds unlogic and stupid .
    when you have a dog that quit you put it down ...
    so many time he quit ..got sold many times to the next hahahaha
    so the many guys who made it up ....are joke's .
    and look where they now lol.......;)

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

We have to read unlogical and stupid post from you daily. But you would want it to be unlogical seeing as how you would never admit it was truth even if you had seen with your own eyes

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

if if if if ..its not so diificult cajun..
    just some \logic thinking

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

If a dog quits, Yea good chance it may get put down. But also a good chance it gets sold to someone and that someone doesn't get told about how it quit. Now use your logic and reason and tell me how you know it not to be true? Unless you had the dog on a chain spot in your yard its whole life, you can't be for certain just like I can't.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

14. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Here's what the older gents from back in the days shortly after said events took place told me: Mayfield's Nigger didn't quit. The dog that stopped at Forsythe's place was Forsythe's Black Shine. Confusion being........Forsythe's Black Shine and Mayfield's Nigger were THE SAME DOG. Thefore, many who saw the dog as Mayfield's Nigger never saw him stop. Others claimed they DID see Black Shine stop.

These are all old time claims by gents from back in that day. It was a tad before my start in the dogs. So, I'm not saying he did or didn't. I don't pretend to know. It being 50 plus years ago, it wouldn't matter to me by now, anyway. But therein MIGHT lie some confusion as it was said to me by some back in that era.

Like many who have been around a minute, I know there are some lies way back in my dogs. I found most of them back when it was relevant. They were current dogs then. I live with it, and in the case of some lies, I like what was real more than I like the lie version. So, I'm good with it.

Sometimes these old bones of contention should be left in the sacred burial grounds of dog history. We most all have them way back behind our dogs. There's nothing viable for any of us to do but try to maintain quality of our own dogs with an honest effort.

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i don't care really what happen before 1980 (i start)
    but when danny and earl said ..nigg nevr made a bad move ...its fine for me ..and from there i go

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I agree TDK, events that long ago hold little merit as to what you have today. But of course we have ones here that will argue a point one way or the other like they were there. Like gangbangers lmao

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

17. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

So true, Cage. Wonder if anyone just noticed that key just made disclaimer for anything pre 80's. Then, turned right around and used something pre 80 to support his views. He's not alone. Others have done the same. It's just that it destroys credibility at times. IF it gets noticed. LOL

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yea that was a pretty redundant statement that canceled itself out! Lol

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....he's known for that ...lol...lol....

20. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

......all...he needed....was good...dog's...lol...lol....