1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Butcher Boy or crosses

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Sampson1, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Ok so we have a Chinaman/Mayday thread and a Redboy/Jocko thread
    So who's got Butcher boy or Butcher Boy crosses??

2. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

3. BYOB

BYOB Pup

Won 2 ADBA SHOWS.. 12PTS N 22PTS NO COMPETITION EVER STOOD A CHANCE!!!i thought you can only get a max of 3 points for 1st place in a sanctioned show?you got them feds fooled huh? if i were on the other side of the fence youwould be priority #1 son. the way you spew off on this forum you'll be in fedpenwondering how did they get ol blue. because ego don't rhyme with illegal.use your head for suttin other than to grow hair on son.

4. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

appreciate the concern good'n, but bulldogs are over with around these parts. B/c a ped is posted doesnt mean you own or even know who created it! When they come, they'll see all of my BULL TERRIERS are up to date on shots and vacs, and could let them play together in 1 pen! How ever, they hate any person in uniform and are terrible man biters....especially Bull:D so I'd then advise them to head back to the squad car!;) Private Property!:)

to add, with you doing all the homework or footwork for them, you're right! The owner of that dog could be in hot water..... dry snitch

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

blue, love the bottom of that ped!
    well put together dog overall but the bottom is def my style
    i envy whomever owns dogs bred that way:D

6. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

pleasing to my eyes also:) if i had any pitbull bred dogs on my property, it would definately be an "angel" Who doesn't appreciate a good show hound?

7. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of the posters nor the forum owners. The posters nor the forum owners either promote or condone any violation of the Animal Welfare Act of 1976, or any other local, state and/or federal law. Posts herein should strictly be viewed as entertainment and historical purposes only!

8. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Why do you lurk the forums just trying to call someone out? is your life truely that boring? yes im talkin to you Byob aka padlock aka Eli ninja aka all the other I.p names you keep coming back as. Blue that dog looks good man If she reflects her ped i see why she would be feared.
    does anybody have any tight Butcher Boy blood? and if so how are they acting and what do they bring to the table? thanks in advance.

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

this man ruined like 5 threads today....
    use ur pm Sampson

10. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

i know homie...i've been reading them as he fuckes them up..

11. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

12. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Say Carver you own either of these dogs? like the peds..looks good on paper

13. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Bump:cool:

14. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

My buddy own that texas dog. I own that rocket dog and the ones of texas and tum tum.

15. star85

star85 Pup

yeah, i got a few off of tex, they some ruff son of bitches

16. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Oh ok well Goodluck with them.

17. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Bump:cool: