1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cajun Country K-9 Club/Trinty Valley APBTC Show March 19-20, 2011

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by ElJay, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

No one has posted this yet, so figured I would...

Cajun Country K-9 Club/Trinity Valley APBTC (LA)

Saturday, March 19, 2011 - Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Cajun Country K-9 Club and Trinity Valley APBTC join together to host 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Saturday and 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Livingston Parish Fairgrounds in Livingston, LA.

For more show information contact Jean 225-567-5120, Doris 225-665-0314 or JoAnn 936-258-8490

I'll be there myself on Sunday with Twister... Wish I could be there Saturday, but I have to attend a family wedding in Baton Rouge (bleh). Hope to see some folks there!

2. popper

popper CH Dog

thats about 45 in from me

3. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

yeah, you should come!

4. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

and bring ur dogs and ur girl... :D

u know i'd luv to see ya!

5. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

I will definately try to make it.

6. popper

popper CH Dog

yes mam , i may bring one..... maybe 2 if my girl will handle one. who you going with Laurie? Wish we could all ccamp out

7. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Im going with Edgar. wish we could camp out too, but I'm sure I'll probably be staying with family in Baton Rouge. BUT, if not, I'd luv to camp out with you guys. Hope you get to bring both ur dogs! See ya there! Can't wait!

8. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

On our way home. Had a great time. Saw old friends and made new ones! Had a great time with DO and Boog y'all are always crazy and fun. Great seeing Gen again. Kimmie I love my little Gangsta!!!!

Our results are

Sat
    1st Show
    Judge Pat Brisco
    Hillbilly nothing
    OJ nothing
    Oscar 1st

2nd show
    Judge Beth Hart
    Hillbilly nothing
    OJ 1st and BEST PUPPY trophy!!!!!
    Oscar 3rd

Sun
    1st Show
    Judge Stoney Greene
    Hillbilly nothing
    OJ nothing
    Oscar 2nd

2nd show
    Judge Rodger Scott
    Hillbilly nothing
    OJ 2nd
    Oscar 3rd

9. didn't see this till after the fact but i hope they had a great turn out and i'm sure they had some great dogs there!!!