1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cajun Rules vs Others

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by budgee, Feb 12, 2011.

1. olrts

olrts Banned

when 2 dogs laying down mouthed on the ground on a long time mark, it was the choice (before 1976 in the usa) of the handlers/owners to offer a draw no win no lose, simply draw, otherwise who first pick his dog has lost, but can let his dog go for the courtesy scratch to show his game this is a LG otherwise a pickup with a non complete scratch (touch, lick, mouth, fuck the other dog, rules not clear at this point, but he must reach the other dog) its a lose.

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

The rules were more of a guide line. When the contract was drawn , you could agree STW Scratch to win, I allways requested that. I my self have had this rule bite me before , If you imply the rule STW you take it to another level. I Have with my own eyes seen dogs gain titles that were CURR and never scratched ever. We lost to a bitch that the handler was screwing around to much Ref never fouled and we had to pick up that curr snaped us apart but she won anmd never scratched and wouldnt she ended up loosing after she was ranked 3xw. the rules are adjustable you can agree on anything 10-30'10 stw was the choice Of me.

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

he must mouth dog to compleate scratch.

4. olrts

olrts Banned

this is not written in the rules, pls show me who you found that a dog must mouth the opponent to complete the scratch.
    but i think like you dog must mouth the opponent, but rules not clear about that and i saw much trouble about such things like that.

otherwise best way is to clear some things before match start or better wrote it down in the contract, then rules say a fan is allowed to cool down the dog, i never saw something like that, but so is it written in the rules, better check up such things in the contract and no one gets trouble about things that unclear.

5. sega

sega Big Dog

thats the problem in new orleans, there r so many dogs being sold arnd here by people that dont know shit abt the breed and they actually have put adds in the paper saying this dog is game when in reality the dog isent even a pit its some kinda mix mutt with no paper and it fuckin bites people. these thungs have no rules they just basically let the dogs go at it until one of them runs AND the one that ran away just runs the streets

6. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

When the Contract is drawn along with wt time all that it is up to you to make sure all that is understood and clear. along with size of box all that was in contract., As with all things dogs nothing is set in stone. Like size of pit . most pits are all diff size. Like the old st aug pit Pre 76 was large and to me looked huge as i was just a child. But the pits even changed to smaller and everything so it is all subject to change. its up to you to make it all clear.

7. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

this is the topic that appeared on the Special Assignment Documentary in South Africa.

8. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

on national TV