1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Call Me Sick, I Love This

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by catcher T, Jan 13, 2007.

1. beatvdub

beatvdub Pup

That was great My face hurts from laughing

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yea, I had to use a bark collar for the same reason. I used to think they were cruel, or ar least a little mean. But then we got a yowler. We live in a neighborhood & the last thing I wanted was AC up my butt b/c my dog wouldn't shut his piehole.

So we got one of those bark collars & it was a God send! I wasn't running out of the house 100x per day to correct him & he wasn't waking the neighbors at 5 a.m. on the weekends or barking the whole 8 hours I was at work.

It was like a miracle!

Furthermore, for those who think it's cruel, consider this - if the dog stays QUIET, nothing happens to it & it can go on w/ it's normal every day care bear fuzzy rainbow filled life. It's the DOG (not the owner) who determines the correction, number of corrections & severity of correction. So the dog has the complete control of the situtation.

As a side note, we give him toys, mental stimulation, etc. I think that moron just loved the sound of his own voice. or he was barking at the neighbor's dogs, kids on the other side of the fence playing, birds flying, crickets farting ... you get the idea.

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

that was good