1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cami made it to the finals!!!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by prettyfulpitbull, Jun 5, 2006.

1. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

Cami made it to the semi-finals in the cutestpet contest!!!Her pic will also be published in a book for the second time!!!She will be in the worlds cutest pets 2006 book.I just send permission slip for her photo to be on their website and in the book today.I'm so excited!!!Her other photo that made it is on photolaureates site.I'll get that link for ya,later thx everyone!!!Below is the pic that won the contest!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2006
  2. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

Congrats.!

3. prettyfulpitbull

This will be some good positive pr right?

4. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

yes, it will!

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Which picture is it Jarvi?

6. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

My cat made that too!!! But really she's super cute congrats!

7. prettyfulpitbull

Oh really?I had to send a permission slip for them to put cami on their book and site yesterday.Whats the name for your cat?

8. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

And how about posting those pics for us all? Cat and Cami?

9. she really is a cute dog prettyful if i was looking at the right dog,wich was the little picture you posted in your thread.

10. prettyfulpitbull

Yep that's her.She's even prettyer in person!!!Can you believe a pittie made it to the finals?!!!She's so cute.That's my girl!!!Camios Blue Shae thank you guys its appreciated

11. prettyfulpitbull

"CutestPetContest.com" <admin@cutestpetcontest.com> wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"> [font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]CutestPetContest.com
    International Pet Owners Club
    P.O. Box 2002
    Pittsburg, KS 66762
    United States of America
    phone 620-231-5001 fax 620-231-5364
    [font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]ORDER THE BOOK ONLINE TODAY![/font]
    [/font] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]Re: Book Publication - Title: World's Cutest Pets -2006 - Library Of Congress

I also mailed a letter to your postal mail address....

EXCITING NEWS..... ! You did it! You are now a semi-finalist in the cutest pet photo contest! After our judging staff compared your photo to the other entries we received, we unanimously agreed your photo of Cami will advance to the final round of judging. Its not too early to start thinking about how you are going to spend the $1,000.00 Grand Prize!

Kayla, I'VE GOT MORE GOOD NEWS.....

We have chosen to publish your photograph of Cami in the "World's Cutest Pets - 2006" photo book. (ISBN#0-9770401-4-3) The book will be a collection of some of the cutest pet photos from around the world and only the best of the best photos are allowed to appear. The photo of Cami has qualified and will be one of our "Featured Pets" in the book. In addition, every book will have a special pet "Biography" section. This is a section set up for you to tell the world about yourself and your photo.

With your permission, your photo will appear as one of the best photos in the book scheduled for printing in late Fall. Delivery of the book will be complete by Christmas. The book will be available in retail stores about 6 weeks later. There are no fees and absolutely no requirements to make a purchase. With your permission, your photo will be featured in the book. Just so you know, the copyrights to the photo will still be retained by you because the book is being copyrighted as a compilation of photos. You will remain the owner of the photo!

As a token of our gratitude for letting us publish the photo in our newest photo book, we would like to offer you the opportunity to own the book at the pre-printing and contributing photographer discount of 36% off of the retail store price.

Only a selected few are entitled to the 36% discount. The regular retail price of the book is $79.95, but you are eligible to receive a copy of the book for the rock bottom price of $54.95. If you decide to order additional copies, you pay only $45.00 - nearly 50% off of the cover price. Makes a great gift.

As the current contest is nearing a close, myself and the other judges are frantically debating over the many entries we have received. We will notify the winners by Postal Mail a few days after the contest ends.

In addition to winning a spot in the photo book, you are also eligible for several other awards including: Annual Grand Prize, Trophies, $5,000 in prizes for selected "Cover Pets" for the book....

PLEASE VISIT www.IntPetClub.com/2006 FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE BOOK

We will send you a "Publish Proof" to confirm the photo and proper spelling.

If you are unhappy with the book for any reason, simply return for a full refund. Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!

Good luck and we hope you enjoy the book!

Yours Truly,
    Rosa Bonbeur

Book Specs:

8 1/2 X 11 Hard Cover: Oversized so that you can proudly show off to your friends and family. Glossy finish to ensure the book will last a lifetime
    Full Color Front and Back Cover: The book will catch the eye of everyone who sees it...
    Your Name and Your Pet's Name: You will get the recognition you deserve as your name will be prominently displayed as a contributing photographer along with your pet's name and photo.

Testimonials from previous pet owners:

"I received my book last week - I think it's great!"
    John R.

"I received my book on Saturday! It looks great."
    Jennifer K.

"Just got the book yesterday. Love it"
    Linda B.

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]www.IntPetClub.com/2006[/font]
    [/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]TO ORDER THE BOOK PLEASE VISIT www.IntPetClub.com/2006[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]If payment has already been mailed, please disregard this email notice. You will receive an order confirmation in the mail shortly.

[/font]

<FONT class=reg3 face="Verdana,Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif" size=1>Advertisement

Kayla Jarvi $100,000.00 CAN BE YOURS-FREE ENTRY

12. prettyfulpitbull

By the way I just added updated pics of my girls from the other day.I appreciate comments it lets me know i'm doing good with them.They're in my gallery

13. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Way to go Cami!!! Congratulations to the both of you.

14. prettyfulpitbull

thank you guys

15. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

awww how fun!!! how come i never hear about these things? i wanna put pepper in the running next year! i wonder if she is cute enough?!?! lol :)

16. prettyfulpitbull

17. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

cool! thanks! :)

18. kewl beans!!

congrats!!

19. definately!!