1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

can 2 red red noses produce a black nose

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ManiacKennel, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lets put up the picture of Ch Coco from the Stratton Book. What color was he?

2. zohan

zohan Pup

thought 2 ressesives couldnt throw a dominate

3. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I really dont know either way but i think some people on here are just basing their opinions on if both parents are red/red nosed but what happens when they are but just one of the grand parents isnt a red nose dog take ch kunta for example he is a red nosed dog but he dont come from a line known to be red nosed so ya its recessive but that dont mean if you throw him to a red nosed female your gonna get all red nosed pups.

4. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Scientifically speaking there is nothing anyone can say to refute the assertion that two red/rednose bulldogs will not produce a black or blacknose bulldog, unless someone can set up an experiment to prove that it is scientifically possible for two red/rednose bulldogs to produce a black or blacknose bulldog complete with evidence and corroboration, that is the scientific method. Now aside from this point and since my only and very limited knowledge is of the scientific method and not genetics specifically, how is it that, genetically speaking, a chocolate/ rednose can influence a breeding with a red/rednose bulldog so that it allows for the genetic expression of a black or blacknose bulldog like Valproboy&Rojas Negra?

5. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I just called Jesus and he said thru the holy father all things r possible.but if his to reds throw a black nose some bodys going to hell

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lmao..........:D

7. Classic discussion. It doesn't matter shit what the grand parents are. 2 red nosed dogs will NEVER produce a black nosed dog. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER.

8. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

Its genetically impossible unless some new genetically diverse straing of rednose dogs comes into exsistence. Glad to see Boogie has a good understanding of homozygous and heterozygous.

9. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Yes you can because all american put bulls terriers throw all colors but meral

10. More ignorance at it's finest.

11. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

LMFAO! Wow, are you serious? Genetics dude, no matter what your ignorant mouth spouts GENETICS will prove you wrong. There is no way in hell two red nosed dogs will produce a damn black nosed dog, you really should have stayed in High school and learned about the genes man, youll be breeding red to red for your whole life and end up with nothing but red dogs LOL

12. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

You are partially correct Fonzie. APBTs cant throw female deer.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the basics of genetics say no. why this thread is 7 page long?

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

we have done cople of those breedings ...over the years.......nol

15. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Silver red/red nose.

16. C2K

C2K Top Dog

17. I was in error.. I believe it was Gr Ch Koko.

18. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

Most ppl didnt really understand the question. A dog can be a red dog and have a black nose, that is not a red nosed dog. Ppl keep stating the breedings they have done with 2 RED DOGS that produced BLACK pups, BUT WERE THE TWO RED DOGS IN QUESTION RED NOSED DOGS?

19. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

And in all i have seen TWO RED NOSED dogs could not produce A BLACK NOSED DOG. Just my 2 cents

20. Reading comprehension and intelligence go hand in hand BILLSKI LOL. You can't fix stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.